Chp 73 -Reyna's POV

Ow, that hurts.

Not used to exercises, huh?

It hurts for you too and you know it.

After Krav Maga, Reyna went to take a shower in the gym's bathroom. She left her clothes in a bench, and steped inside the shower. When she was drying herself, she noticed that her clothes weren't there anymore. She looked around, but couldn't find it. The bathroom was empty, and there was only a pile of clothes in another bench. She called out to the owner of those clothes.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

She approached the clothes, and saw a little note on top of that. It was folded in half, and she rolled her eyes when she saw the first line.

From: Adam

She opened the note.

Sorry, couldn't find a praetor costume :/

He's going to make us wear a costume? Really?

You have to be kidding me.

***

She checked herself in the bathroom's mirror. She was wearing a black V-neck shirt, paired with a black hooded jacket. Light gray cargo pants and lace up boots. Since she had no idea what else to do, she braided her long hair to the side and left the bathroom. Adam was waiting outside, with a long-sleeved gray shirt, olive cargo pants and vest, aside from his own lace up boots. Reyna raised an eyebrow at him.

"Really? Halloween?"

"What? It's perfect with your hair!"

"Are you saying my hair is something out of a horror story?"

"What? No! No no no, that's not what I meant! I meant the costume is perfect for your hair!"

Reyna looked down at herself.

"What am I supposed to be?"

"Right, the detail"

Adam fished something out of his pocket. Reyna just caught a glimpse of gold before he pinned it to her jacket. She looked down to see a circle with a bird inside, holding an arrow in its beak.

Really?

I saw this once, but I can't remember where...

Have you ever heard of Hunger Games?

Ah.

Reyna looked at Adam.

"Really, Hunger Games? And who are you?"

"I'm Gale! I'm not blond or shorter than you, so Peeta wouldn't work"

Reyna crossed her arms while looking up at him.

"You chose us matching costumes?"

"Well, yeah. Now come, we have a party to go!"

Reyna tried to release her wrist from Adam's grasp, while he dragged her to the outside.

"I never said I'm going to any party with you!"