Chp 82 - Hazel's POV

TUESDAY

Are you sure about this?

This is where Trish said he'd be.

You mean, after Piper managed to calm her down.

I'm still curious about why Trish hates him so much. Piper couldn't stop laughing long enough to tell us.

I think Trish wasn't comfortable with sharing either.

Well, she shared his whereabout, at least.

Are you sure you want to mess with this guy? I mean, we saw what he did to Skull...

I'm still feeling terrible for not being able to help Nico.

The teacher wanted to discuss our grade, it's not like you could guess Skull was targeting Nico again.

Luck for him, this guy helped him.

He send Skull to the infirmary limping and with a broken nose.

Yes. And he hangs around the drama club. He can't be that bad.

"Ahoy!"

Hazel looked up. The guy was looking over the bow of Captain Hook's ship, located in the dead center of the stage in the auditorium. Hazel rememberd seeing something about a school play of Peter Pan.

Piper said he was a drama geek.

She corrected herself, said he was actually more of a techie, he built and painted the sets they used for plays.

Hazel gave him a awkward wave.

"Hello."

"Are you lost? The restrooms are down the hall on the left."

"Actually, I came to talk to you."

"Aye, of course. I'm kind of busy but I always have time for a fan."

A fan?

He sure thinks highly of himself.

Good, that way he won't get offended when Nico curse him to Hades and back.

He could also use it to build his own confidence.

Maybe. Leo could be a good example, but...

But...?

Leo is... a little too much for Nico. Leo is not very good in seeing or respecting Nico's limits.

Hazel was so distracted talking to Hannah and looking around the scenario, she got a little startled when she turned and the guy was right in front of her.

"I'm sure you know who I am, but allow me to give you a proper introduction"

He gave an exaggerated bow.

"Dread Captain Niel Chamberlain Drake. Professional pirate, craftsman, and handyman at your service. And who might you be, love?"

Ah, a proper formal introduction. I like him already.

I don't know if he's as charming as he thinks he is.