Chp 36 - Hazel's POV

Hazel saw how everyone's face turned in a scowl. Percy's speech was unsettling.

You think he's right? Something is coming?

I don't know if something is coming, but he has a point. There must be a reason for all of you live close to each other. Maybe something changed your fates, so you are all here together.

Percy continued: "And why are we here? The demigods? Were we sent here? Called here? If so, who did? And why? Are we here to help them face whatever is coming, to help us discover something that will help us face something that is coming for us in our own world? The moment we help or learn what we're here to, we go back automatically? How long this will take?"

YEARS??

I hope no. Maybe a few weeks. Or months.

Why not days? I want my body back!

I want to get back to my own body too, trust me.

Annabeth was taken by surprise from Percy's statements.

"That was... clever. I think I'll write it down"

***

Piper was patting Will on the knee.

"However, we still have so more immediate problems. We have to live the lives of our hosts, keep in touch, without angering our hosts enough for them to give us headaches, and help Will in any way we can"

Reyna nodded at Will: "Don't worry, Solace. We'll all get through this"

Percy was smiling: "I know what song fits Will's life right now"

Jason, still trying to make Leo stop laughing, asked.

"Which one?"

"I WILL survive"

Leo's laugh started all over again.

"Man, that was genious!"

Hazel felt sympathy toward Percy, because the punch Annabeth gave him looked, and sounded, like it hurted. A lot.

Will turned furious to Percy.

"You know what? Why don't you all go fae skata kai psofa re malaka!"

Hazel had no idea what Will said, since she never learned greek, except for some words here and there. She could see that most of the others had no idea what Will had said, even Piper and Leo, who were greek demigods. But she saw that both Percy and Annabeth were a little taken aback at Will's cursing. Hazel may have no idea what he said, but since Percy and Annabeth were the only ones to understand, and seemed a little astonished that Will had said it, she figured it wasn't something Chiron would teach during greek lessons at camp.

"Will! No need to be so rude!"

Do you always scold everyone?

I do not scold them, just remind them of their manners.

"Sorry, Hazel. It's just... she keeps yelling at my head, and yesterday she informed me that she... I... well, this body, is going through PMS"

Hazel saw Annabeth trying to hold her laugh: "So... you're going to get your period in a few days?"

Oh, my god. Pfff...

Please, don't laugh! I won't be able to control my laugh if you loose control!

Pfff... okay, I'll try... Pfff...

Piper turned her head to hide her expression, Reyna was very focused on the pillow on her lap, and Hazel herself put a hand in front of her mouth to conceal her smile. The boys were laughing out loud, except for Nico, that was still a little shocked.

The boys are not making this easier!

Please, laugh, I need to laugh!

I can't! Will needs our support, not to be mocked!

Will's terror was visible: "Oh, gods, I'll have to use tampons!?"

The girls couldn't conceal their laughs anymore, even if they're trying really hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH MY!

Poor, poor Will! Hahahahahaha

God, I wish I could see the scene of a boy trying to figure out how to use a tampon!

"Don't laugh! This is serious, not funny!"

Annabeth was the first one to speak, still laughing a little: "I'm sorry, Will. It's tragic, not funny. It's just that will be nice to see a guy going through PMS and period to understand better what we girls go through every month. I wish Percy would get a period at least once"

At that, Percy stopped laughing and turned shocked to his girlfriend: "Whaaaaaaat?"

Piper nodded to Annabeth: "All boys should experience period to know why we got so moody. Hazel, do you think you can do that with the mist?"

Wait, you could do that?

Maybe, the mist is really powerful, but has its limitations. I can only make someone see what they're expecting to see.

"I don't know, I could try when we got back"

All the boys stopped laughing at once and were looking at her with dread.

"Hazel? You wouldn't, right? You're just kidding?"

Hazel shrugged her shoulders at Frank: "I don't know, I like this idea more each minute"

Maybe I CAN do it...

How?

Terrorizing the boys, describing periods with all the details, and letting they know I would make them feel the cramps, the blood and everything on the next day. So they'd be expecting it.

And your magic would work?

Mist, but yes, I think it would.

"Can we please go back to me? What am I going to do??"

Piper patted Will on his shoulder: "Don't worry. We'll help you go through this. We'll teach everything you need to know about periods"

Reyna was smiling: "And care for you when you have cramps"

"Or migraines"

"Or feel a little sick"

"Or all of them"

"And maybe a little more"

Will was pale at that: "I think I'm already feeling sick"

Poor, poor Will.

Can we shave him too? With hot wax? So he can feel everything a girl has to feel?

We want to HELP him, not make his life even more terrible!

So we can shave the other boys? Punishment for laughing at their friend?

You have an evil mind...