Chp 96 - Hazel's POV

MONDAY

Hazel was in her desk, with Hannah helping her work with excel. She was getting better with technology, but excel was still a little challenge.

No, don't-

What happened?

That's not where you edit a cell.

Right, so...

Up there, that box. No, the other box. There, now double cli-

Oh, my, what happened? Where is everything!?

Don't panic, you just manage to get to cell 48225. Again.

Hazel just closed her eyes in defeat.

Again? How did I do that?

I have no idea. We're going to take forever to finish this. Especially when you still need to edit the formulas.

Sorry.

That's okay. At least you're trying. Maybe a chocolate? I could use some endorphins.

Chocolate would be nice.

"Hannah? Hannah!?"

Hazel blinked when someone snapped their fingers in front of her eyes. It was an older girl she saw talking to Reyna sometimes, but she couldn't remember her name.

Hannah? Little help?

Sorry, I don't remember her name. I don't think we were properly introduced.

"Hannah, are you listening to me?"

"Sorry, I was... talking to myself. Can I help you... huh..."

The girl who clearly had Mexicans origins sighed.

"Dalila."

"Sorry, Dalila, I'm terrible for names. Anyway, what can I do for you."

"Regina asked me to ask you how are you doing and if you need any help."

Can we accept her help?

I would accept a monkey's help, if he knew how to use excel properly.

Ouch.

Sorry, Hazel. I didn't mean to offend. You're doing your best, but now, we need the best of someone else.

Hazel smiled kindly.

"Yeah, a help would be nice. Maybe I can dictate for you while you deal with... excel?"

Dalila was caught up in surprise.

"Is this a joke? You're letting someone else deal with your precious tables?"

It's not like I have an option...

"Well, the thing is... I woke up with my hand hurting, so maybe you could help me?"

That was the lamest excuse ever.

You weren't helping.

She clearly thinks you're lying.

If I tell her the truth...

She'll think we're crazy, got it.

Hazel got up from the chair and offered it to Dalila, who took a sit still eyeing Hazel suspiciously.