Chp 37 - Nico's POV

Nico's Flashback

Nico was looking at the mirror in his bathroom, checking the bruises.

Turn a little. No, to the right. And with that one, we have what, eight bruises?

Eight purple ones. We have another three turning yellow. I miss being a demigod.

You didn't get bruised?

I did, but it took more than a few punchs to cause a bruise. The godly blood gave us some resistence. And we could eat ambrosia to heal minor injuries.

And you had your sword at your side.

Yes, and unlike celestial bronze and imperial gold, stygian steel CAN hurt mortals, even if they can't see it as a sword.

***

Piper sent him a text on Sunday morning.

P: Hey, Nico. We are trying to schedule a meeting, can you come?

N: Meeting to what?

P: Well, discuss what we are going through. And maybe some more problems. Can you come?

N: Where and when is the meeting?

P: This afternoon, my place, I'll text you the address. Jason can give you a ride, if you want one.

N: No, I can get there on my own, just give the address.

***

Piper's house, or Trish's, was huge. When she openned the door for him, her smile was weak, like she wasn't sure she wanted him there.

Unwelcomed again. What a surprise.

Is she not your friend?

I thought she was.

"Hi, Nico. Come inside. We're just waiting for Jason, he is giving a ride to Frank and Hazel"

Percy, Annabeth and Reyna all stopped talking when they saw him, and smiled. Annabeth was the first one to speak.

"Nico, it's good to see you"

Reyna was looking at him worried.

"Are you okay?"

"Except for the obvious, being in a world and body that are not mine, sure, perfectly fine"

She wasn't convinced, but knew him enough to know there was no use in trying to make him talk.

***

When Jason arrived, Reyna openned the door for them, since Piper was upstairs doing something she wasn't telling them what is was. Along with Jason and the others, there was another boy, a elfish one.

Leo?

Who?

Another demigod.