Chp 55 - Will's POV

Will was waiting in the living room on Saturday morning, dressed in jeans and t-shirt. The pink phone rang and he picked up.

I really need to take this pink case and put something less girly.

I like the pink case!

You like EVERYTHING pink!

"Hello?"

"WIIILLYYYY!!! We're on our way! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!"

Will could hear the arguing happening on the other side.

"Leo, give me the phone!"

"Here we have the dwarf Slender Man!"

"I'm SO gonna kill you, Valdez"

"The little mermaid!"

"Valdez!"

"Mars almighty! Percy, focus on the road!"

"Don't worry, Percy. I'll kill Valdez, very painfully. You don't need to bother"

"Any wonder why I call him the dwarf Slender Man?"

"Leo, that's enough, give me the phone!"

"We have, of course, Mr. Awesome McShizzle... AAAARRRGH, Brother Bear is crushing me, HELP!"

Will could hear the phone being dropped, something happen, someone curse. And someone scream like a little girl.

"Hi, Will? This is Frank. We'll be there in a minute, you can wait outside. No, Nico, don't kill Leo! Leo, let go of Percy's hair! Percy, foc..."
The call was cut off.

What are the chances of they getting in an accident before arriving?
I say pretty good.

***

Tell me again, WHY we can't kill this guy?

Because we would be arrested.

We can make it look like an accident.

And because when the girls found out, they're going to kill US.

You mean, IF they found out.

"WIIIILLYYYY!"

If. If is good.

***

The travel to Jason's mansion was hellish. Let's just say the only reason Leo got there alive was because Percy was driving, so Frank sat on the passenger seat and wouldn't let him kill Leo. And Will sat in the back seat between Nico and Leo to prevent the same thing. When they got out of the car, Jason was looking from one to another with confusion. He turned to Percy.

"I thought you're going to bring Leo"

"I did bring him. And be thankful I didn't throw him out of the car in the middle of the road"

"That bad?"

Leo screamed: "LET'S START THIS PARTYYYYY!"

And just ran off. The others looked at each other. Jason asked what everyone was thinking.

"Does he know he's here so he can shut the eletricity down?"

Percy shrugged.

"I don't know, just reminds me to NEVER introduce him to Claire"