Chp 83 - Piper's POV

Piper's Flashback

There has to be a way for me to stop writing all the lies and gossips you make me.

It's for Claire.

And that's the only reason I did it so far, but there has to be another way.

Everyone loves juice secrets.

Except most of those 'secrets' are lies.

They're 'guesses'.

Everyone has secrets.

And your point is? What do you want to do? Go to someone and say 'hey, want me to tell your secret so I can publish it'? I have a feeling this isn't going to work.

Actually, it may work. You just gave me an idea.

What? Are you crazy? Or are you more convincing that I judged you for?

Wait and see.

Piper started to type the idea to her notebook.

***

Secrets?

Yes. Everyone can put a piece of paper with a 'secret'. They can leave their phone in case is something they want to be contacted.

And you think is going to work?

If people put some secrets, yes. Everyone will be curious to see if someone said something about them.

But what if it's something mean?

If it's something too mean, offensive or risk, we won't publish it.

Hum...

Come on.

If this doesn't work in two weeks, we're going back to write what I say.

Fine. But next edition I'll publish the note about the...

New colunm?

Yes, and we'll ready the box for the... Secrets.

Don't we have another name?

Any ideas?

... Never mind.

Flashback over, back to present

WEDNESDAY

Piper was opening the box of secrets for the first time.

It's heavy, people put a lot of secrets here.

If they're secrets, not only blank spaces.

She started reading. She felt a little disappoitment, since the first six papers were just for telling it was a dumb idea or something similar.The seventh gave her hope.

To the Wonder Woman for my Batman: I had a great time, maybe we could go out again?

About a Halloween party? Not bad. Did he leave a number?

No, but I think the girl will know who is.