Chp 31 - Annabeth's POV

Annabeth's Flashback

"That was a disappointment, Miss Anniebell"

"I know, and I'm sorry for disturbing you, sir"

But you don't regret it.

Do you?

"Miss Sirena and Miss Anniebell, I want to ask you to both apologize to each other"

"What? But SHE attacked me!"

"Miss Sirena, there are witnesses who stated you provocked first"

"But SHE crossed the line!"

"Miss Sirena, there are some studente willing to testify you weren't this saint you want to make me believe. Do you want me to call and listen to them?"

Sirena closed her mouth and looked to the side.

"That's what I thought. Now, about those apologies..."

Not. In a million. Years.

I'm with you in this one.

I wanted to scratch her eyes out of her face, but I didn't. She should be grateful for that.

You mean I didn't, but yes, she should be grateful.

"Sir, if you allow me; I can apologize, but it will be an empty one, because I don't regret it. And I know her apology will be an empty one as well. So if I can just make things clear..."

Annabeth turned on her chair to face Sirena.

"I'll not tolerate your schemes anymore. I'm not your punching bag. Learn meditation, boxe or something if you need a way to release the stress, but making my life miserable is not an option. You can even jump from a bridge for all I care, just stay out of my way. Forget about my existence and I'll forget about yours. Try to do anything to me again, and I'll steal your ex-boyfriend for me"

Sirena snickered: "He would NEVER look at someone like you"

"Oh, I believe he will. I'm almost thinking about doing it just to prove I can. Imagine how embarassing for you, dumped for a nerd. And I have a feeling he can be very protective and loyal, and you heard what he did to Vanessa. Imagine what he would do to you if you attacked his new girlfriend out of jealously? So that's my only warning. Stay out of my way"

You can hug him just to rub on her face.

Kiss him too?

Let's start small. But it'd be beautiful. Her ex in love with me.

And the best part, Percy already loves me.

So we don't need to do anything, except let him know you're dating here too.

Exactly what I thought.

"Miss Anniebell..."

"You have to call my parents, I'm aware of that. Can I wait at the library? I have an essay to finish"

***

"I can't believe it, Annie"