Chapter 76

Hello pretty people!
Wow that was different was it not?
Anyway I thought I might way it's been really fun writing these dramatic chapters because i can get really detailed and everyone will understand. Just so you know I don't think it'll go back into your POV until everything is done and over.
I don't know I'm writing this before I get the first word for the actual chapter down. I should probably wait to do this because you know what you only life once!!!!
Anyway a let's get this chapter rolling!!!
I'll stop now...

-------

*Still Dan's POV*

The woman took me back to (y/n)'s room, it was a like being guided through a maze of creepy medical supplies and operations. Well lot like I could see the actual operation thing going on but you know what I mean.
It felt strange visiting (y/n) like this, I only had a few minutes to do so according to the lady. She was then corrected by one of the other works, but even if I wanted to stay over night I could and I would, even if it costed me extra on the medical bill or whatever.
It'd be worth every single dime or penny spent.
Honestly I think hospitals should work in favor of people who don't want to spend money, they're here to help me or my loved ones not rape me of my hard earned money, and bombard me with bills and payments. But that's a different matter itself.
As I walk into (y/n) room the woman looks at her with a worrying concern. I briskly went to (y/n)'s side, holding her limp hand tight.
The heart monitor beeps to the beat of her heart, which has quicken. 
"Hey (nickname)." I said holding back any signs of distress or sad emotions, which was surprisingly harder then I thought.
I've thought about things like this happening to (y/n). What would I do if she left me, whether it be to the next world or us breaking up.
It's just always one of those things you have to think about and you procrastinate thinking about until it happens.
I wanted so badly to just lay down next to her, holding her closely and just cry for her to wake up. I kissed her hand gently and awaited desperately for signs of response or life.
Suddenly my had was squeezed.
I flinched.
(Y/n) responded to my touch, now tears were on the verge of flowing from my eyes.
"You scared me there." I whispered in a low tone. Squeezing her hand once, and waiting with anticipation for her to do the same back.
"Excuse me? Dan Howell?" Said an unknown voice, I turned my head as a woman walked into the room.
She was tallish, fair skinned, short brown hair with small streaks of blonde, her eyes were a soft shade of green and wore a white lab coat along with a patterned scrub.
"Yes?" I said in a low tone, sounding more depressed then intended.
"The results came in and she'll be fine. She should be waking up in a few hours." The woman paused. "I'm sorry, I'm Doctor Shannon." She held out her hand for me to shake.
To be honest I wasn't really in the mood to be shaking hands, but I did it anyway to surprise any of those negative vibes.
I mean I couldn't exactly hate the woman from the start just because she said (y/n) would be out for the next hour.
Yep I defiantly don't feel my conscience slipping from my being.
"Nice to meet you." I replied sitting right back down next to (y/n), which was exactly where I wanted to be right now.
I've noticed something, I've grown so attached to (y/n) that not seeing her for a certain amount of time makes me start to feel nervous, or paranoid.
She just seems to suppress that side of my strange and extremely awkward personality. Which to be honest not many people can do.
I even had a conversation with Phil about this on the phone before coming to the hospital. He said he'd noticed the exact same things as I did and knew that no matter where (y/n) be I'd be following win a smile on my face.
Then he compared me to a lost puppy and I had enough. I didn't go off on him or anything but I was like....

*flash back*

"A lost puppy really Phil?" I said in a snotty tone.
"Exactly like it, and goes the same way for her except she isn't as obvious as you are." Phil replied, all in good nature he wasn't trying to split us up or anything just trying to explain how he felt.
"So how is she?" Phil said now sounding worried, not the usual time for the happy go lucky Philly.
"Good, I mean I haven't seen her yet, my mom and I are in the waiting room. Which is the last place I want to be right now." I sighed, my mom put a hand on my shoulder in attempt to comfort me but it didn't help much. But it was the thought that counted.
"Well when you see (y/n) tell her that Philly says get well and to not be eaten."
"Not be eaten?!" I replied in shock.
"Just say it so she'll know I actually said it." Phil said sounding annoyed.
"Why?!" I said in my signature high pitch concerned friend.
"Because it sounds like something I'd say."
"Oh alright." I replied rolling my eyes. He was right no one else but him would say something as random as that.