Chapter 24

Sorry this took so long, I would have posted this earlier....

Perfect time to use this gif.
I drew the picture of Dan anime style. I did Phil too, I'll show you next chapter...

-------------

I walked towards the kitchen, humming a song stuck in my head. I turned the corner to see Phil standing there with the bag of candy in his hands.
"Dan was right." I mumbled under my breathe.
"Oh hey (y/n), I found the candy." Phil said holding a bag of (first candy name that comes to you head).
"So this is where you've been." I said sighing.
"Well I say you and Dan talking and thought I should give you guys some time to talk and stuff." Phil shrugged eating a piece of candy, I smiled and walked closer to Phil.
"Can I have a piece?" I asked holding out my hand.
"Sure." Phil replied putting one piece.
"Really." I said looking at Phil then at the single piece of candy.

"Your the one who said one piece

"Your the one who said one piece." Phil replied still smiling and laughing a bit.
"I see how it is." I ate the single piece and turned around and started to walk back to the living room. Phil followed behind with the candy.
"She returns from her search." Dan said as I walked into the room.
"You were right." I said plopping down next to him.
"What did we bet on?"
"We didn't make it an official bet but I admit you were right." I placed my head on his shoulder.
"So Phil was in the kitchen eating the candy." I nodded my head.
"I still ship it." Phil said as he walked into the room.
"Well good because it's canon." Dan said putting a thumb up.
"But I'm the only one who knows." Phil replied, sitting down on the other side of Dan and I.
"That's the best part, your the only real supporter." Dan said smiling at Phil, I sat there silent as the two of them talking back and forth.
It's always interesting to hear the two of them talk, not only are the British accents fun to hear but what they talk about.
Most of it is Dan scolding Phil saying for saying something that makes him cringe, or out of context.
My felt heavy, I was tired even after being lazy the entire day I still felt really tired. I yawned, Dan looked at me with wide eyes.
"You tired?"
"No I'm just yawning because I can." I replied sleepily.
"Do you want to do the video tomorrow then?" Dan asked kissing the top of my head.
"Sounds good with me." I yawned again, nodding along with my answer.
"It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow so the lighting will be good." Dan sad as he started to play with my hair.

(A/n okay let's see if I can do Phil's POV right.)

*Phil's POV*

I watched silently as Dan and (y/n) talked. I've had this strange feeling ever since (y/n) was introduced into Dan and I's life, she's become close to us in a matter of months, not to mention her and Dan are the dating.
I smiled as Dan started to braid (y/n)'s hair.
"Ouch your pulling my hair Dan." (Y/n) said wincing.
"Sorry, Love." Dan replied patting her on the head, she smiled. Dan continued to attentively braid her hair, (y/n) winced more as Dan untangled her hair only to try to braid it again.
"Ow ow." (Y/n) tensed up, Dan noticed this and stopped leaving (y/n)'s (long/short) (h/c) down and in tiny knots.
She brushed her finger through, every now and the stopping to untangle her hair.
Dan wrapped his one arm around her shoulder, then started typing on his lap top.

*Time skip*

"Hey Dan?"
"Yeah Phil?" Dan answered, (y/n) now sleeping next to him.
"You never told me if (y/n) said yes to moving in or not."
"Oh (y/n) said she needed time, plus it's nice to have our own space."
"Yeah because you too are so clingy." From the time (y/n) got here to the time she fell a sleep, Dan has had an arm around her.
"I guess but it's because we're siting down and she's like a living heater so it's nice to have her close." Dan replied, looking down at the sleeping (y/n)'s head resting on his shoulder.
"Anyway I'm happy you two are together." I said, if Dan was happy I was happy, and I thought I was the only person who could make him smile.
"Thanks Phil." Dan answered back giving a small smile.
"Well it's getting late I think I'll head to bed." I said getting up.
"Okay good night Phil." Dan said before I left the room.

*Dan's POV*

Phil left leaving (y/n) and I alone, I guess since he was off to bed that I should too.
"(Y/n)." I said softly poking (y/n) on the nose. "Love, wake up." I waited for answer from her before gently moving her head off of my shoulder. (Y/n) stayed sound asleep, I smiled and watched as her chest rose and fell.
"If you can hear me, I'm going to pick you up and carry you to my room." I whispered in her ear, then slowly lifted her up, and started making my way to my room.
I skillfully turned on the lights. Placing her on the bed, turning on a lamp before making my way back to the light switch, turning them off.
Then I grabbed my PJ's and changed in the bathroom, sounds weird I know but she's sleeping I don't want to give her nightmares seeing me change, even if we've seen all each other.
When I came back (y/n) was still sound asleep where I had left her, she looked so cute when she slept. I pulled the covers from under neath her.
"Come on you piece of fabric." I shouted silently as I pulled on my bed sheets. Once I had gotten her under the covers, I shut the door, turned off the lamp, and walked to the other side of the bed.
(Y/n) stirred in her sleep as I crawled into the covers. I rolled over to see her sleeping face, again the cutest thing I've ever seen. She rolled over, facing away from me, so I pulled her closer to me cuddling with her.
Slowly my eyes became heavy and I drifted off into sleep.

-----------
Hello again people sorry (again) that I didn't get this chapter out sooner I was trying to make sure that everything made since, because I went through the other chapters and found some grammar problems and fixed it.

Hope you like the gif

Thanks for 550 read (probably more by the time you read this).

Chloe K.