Chapter 41

Hey people, so what's up?
By the way I'm at school so there won't be any gifs in this chapter what's so ever...the internet sucks here!!!
Anyway so I just thought you'd kind of like to know that this will have some "mature" stuff in it. And you know what mature means for me, just an intense make out session that gets sort of descriptive and stuff.
Enjoy!!!

----------------

*Matureness starts now*

Dan quickly connected his lips with mine, I melted into the kiss wrapping my arms around Dan's neck deepening it.
He licked my bottom lip asking of entrance, I ignored it and continued kissing him. Dan grew impatient and bit my lip making me open my mouth slightly. He took this have to slip his tongue into my mouth (A/N I feel so weird and dirty right now!!), I held tightly on to Dan as he continued to kiss me roughly.
His lips travel from mine to my neck, biting even now and then.
I held back a moan, letting it build up until I couldn't take it anymore.
"Dan." I whispered softly breathing heavily as Dan's hand drifted to the hem of my shirt.
"(Y/n)." Dan whispered back in between kissing my neck, they traveled back up towards my lips connecting once more.
We parted, both of us breathing heavily. My heart pounding, it felt as if at any moment it could explode from the amount of happiness I was feeling.
Dan rested his forehead on mine, both of us were smiling like little kids.
"I love you, (y/n)." Dan said pecking me on the lips.
"I love you too, bear." I replied biting my lip and placing a hand gently on his face.
"I never want this to end."
"Me neither." I said as Dan laced out fingers together, connecting our lips together again.
"How about we..." Dan said pausing with a smirk on his face.
"About he what?" I said knowing what he wanted.
"You know."
"I'm sorry you may have to tell me." I said as Dan started to lean on me, making me lay down on his bed. Dan's face came closer to mine, he whispered something in my ear. Chills ran up and down my spine as his hot breath touched my skin.
(A/n I think you have an idea of what he said (^ν^))
"Oh that?" I said acting as if I was shocked by his words, Dan nodded eagerly. "I don't know." I teased.
"Please (y/n)." Dan whined.
"I guess since I don't have any plans for tomorrow." I said as Dan's lips crashed into mine again.
"That's a very good thing." Dan said with a smirk.
"Just be gentle."
"Not this again." Dan said rolling his eyes.
"I'm serious this time." I said with a serious look.
"Okay, okay. I'll try." Dan said surrendering, I smirked as his hands drifted to the hem of my shirt.

*Matureness over ;)*

*Phil's POV*

"Note to self buy ear plugs." I said to myself as the sounds from Dan's room grew louder. "Also leave the house when things get too steamy."
Not like I didn't have a major problem with Dan and (y/n) going all out its just that it's a bit different when I'm home and they're making weird noises and stuff.
I carefully walked past Dan's room, trying to make sure that I could leave undetected. I made my way down the stairs with my jacket, wallet and house keys in hand, leaving the fading weird sounds behind.

*Time skip and (y/n) POV brought to you by...um...(first word that comes to you head*

When I woke up my body felt sore, I didn't want to get out of bed. Mainly because of how warm I was wrapped up in Dan's arms. I slowly wriggled my way out of Dan's warm touch and grabbed the first shirt I saw.
"Morning Love." Dan said as I got back onto the bed, laying down next to him.
"Morning Danny." I replied in a soft tone, almost mouthing my words.
"Did you sleep well?" I nodded my head as Dan sat up, he groaned.
"You okay?" I said still laying down, as Dan towered over me.
"Never been better." He replied pecking me on the lips.
"Can I ask you a question?"
"You just did." I said with a small smirk as I pecked Dan on the lips, he chuckled.
"Okay then can I ask you 3 questions?"
"That's one, 2 left." I replied pushing a piece of fringe our his face, looking into his dark brown eyes.
"Warning their weird ones." Dan said cautiously.
"Try me."
"Alright then." Dan paused breathing in heavily. "H-How'd I do...last night?" I blushed thinking about last night.
"What do you think?" I said not wanting to answer the question.
"Bad? Horrible? Um, what other words describe failure."
"Don't tell yourself that you were great. Just not..."
"Gentle." Dan states knowing what I would say.
"Yeah."
"Sorry it's kind of hard to when your in the zone." I began to laugh at Dan's comment.
"Honestly I don't care, I just say that to get on your nerves."
"Oh Really? Wow and you say I'm mean." Dan replied sarcastically, a big smile stretched across his face.
"I love you (y/n)."
"I love me too." Dan rolled his eyes, and shook his head. "I'm sorry I had to." He chuckled resting his head in the crook of my neck.
"Your such a weirdo." Dan mumbled.
"What was that other question?" I asked curiously.
"Oh shit, um..." Dan said his head shooting up. "I forgot...let me think." He paused, making a weird thinking face. "Nope don't remember it." I nodded and breathed in deeply, closing my eyes.
"Boop." Dan said poking my nose, my eyes slowly opened up.
"I hate you." I said jokingly.
"Oh you know you love it." Dan said pulling me closer to him.
"What time is it?"
"Time for you to get a wa-"
"Don't." I said putting a finger over Dan's lips.
"Your no fun." He replied loosening his hold and looking at the alarm clock on the night table. "It's 9:00."
"Cool." I said sitting up and getting off the bed, I put on my sweat pants, and headed for the door.
"I'll be out in a bit." Dan said as I opened the door.
"Okay." I replied closing the door behind me.

------------

Hey people, so what did you think pretty cool huh? I think I'm getting better at the mature writing, I don't know you tell me. Also I found that adding in Phil's part was sort of funny, at least to me.
Anyway like I said before in the last chapter, chapter will be coming out extremely slow. Mainly because I'm trying to get as much information into one chapter as possible and because I don't want this story to end.
But all good things much come to an end...just not right now I have plans to write book for a bit longer then end on a good note.

Thanks for reading,
Chloe K.