Chapter 39

With the next few chapters the pictures will be the ones I got from the show...well what I was allowed to get. I wasn't allowed to record or even take any pictures, to of course avoids spoilers.
anyway this chapter is after you move into Dan and Phil's house, I'm skipping all the details and stuff because it got all weird and complicated and stuff.
Plus I'm lazy and I just want to have you moved in with Dan and Phil already.
Also I'm at school and the Internet is horrible so there won't be any gifs.

-----------

*Time Skip to when you've already moved in with Dan and Phil*

It's done.
Finished.
I'm officially moved in with Dan and Phil, it look 2 weeks for me to pack everything up, 3 weeks to figure out where the hell I could put my stuff. Not only that but Dan bought me a wardrobe so I could have somewhere to put my clothes, then my apartment was bought by a young couple.
Which isn't a bad thing, I find it sort of ironic that a couple moved into my house.
I sighed as I sat down on the couch, though I'd only been here a week or so, mainly because I was worried hat I had left something behind, I was still adjusting to seeing Dan and Phil every single day.
The best part of living with Dan is being able to spend more time with him, but there are some down sides, but their all mainly related to when I record my videos. Now that I've moved in with them I can't just say "Hey there Internet I'm living with Dan and Phil now." Everyone would wonder what the hell happened for me to move in, so Dan came up with a series of excuses that seem pretty believable.
Like during one of his live shows I walked into his room not even realizing that he was broadcasting in front of 12 thousand people.

----

This is in third person

---------

*Flashback*

After getting out of the shower and putting on her PJ's, (y/n) walked into Dan's room and plopped down on the bed.
"Oh ah hey (Y/n)." Dan said in an awkward tone, looking back at her then to the computer. "Whatcha doing Love?"
"Breathing and thinking." (Y/n) replied still having no clue that Dan was broadcasting.
"What is (y/n) doing in your house?" Dan said looking at the screen then to (y/n) how was now on her phone.
"Her house is being renovated because apparently her apartment was under code."
"Who are yo-" (y/n) sat up with a confused face and looked at Dan with an embarrassed look. "Oh I didn't see that you were broadcasting." She said slowly making her way out of the room.
"No come back, they want you to come back."
"I'm too embarrassed to show my face." She replied being a bit dramatic.
"Embarrassed? About what?" Dan said turning around smiling at her.
"I just walked right into your room, not even think about what day it was or time."
"So what? Phil was walked into my broadcasts plenty of times."
"Yeah but he wasn't as lost in time as I was when I walked in here." Dan turned back around to the computer and looked at one of the comments.
"They want you to stay!" Dan shouted as (y/n) poked her head out from the door.
"Why now the last time I was on with you everyone really mad."
"Well now they want to, come here Love." I rolled my eyes and walked about into the room. "Oh now everyone is wondering why I just called you Love."
"Because he knows it bothers me." (Y/n) replied making an annoyed face at Dan.
"So she gets me back by calling me bear. Which I don't mind coming from her."
"Everyone is telling us we should date." Dan and (y/n) both looked at each other at the same time and started to laugh spaciously.
"I like Dan but not in that way." (Y/n) said patting Dan on the shoulder, he made a fake pouty face, and looked at her. "Oh no not that face."
"Pouty Dan strikes again!" (Y/n) rolled her eyes at Dan again and smiled slightly.
"I hate you." She said jokingly.
"Oh you know you love me." Dan said looking at (y/n), he licked his lips and winked.
"Oh god I've been hit!" (Y/n) yelled dropping to the ground.
"Don't die on me (y/n)!" Dan said looking at her from his chair. "What the hell are you doing?" He mumbled as (y/n) started to spas out, and putting on the worst death scene.
"I've been hit by Dan's sexy face."
"Is what your calling it?"
"Yep." (Y/n) replied sitting back up.
"And you call me weird."
"I call you a lot of things." (Y/n) said winking back at Dan.
"Oh shit why do you remind me!?" Dan said with a smirk, winking at her again.
"Some people just asked what the hell are you guys talking about."
"Nothing you guys need to know." Dan said looking at (y/n) who was staring intensely at the comments. "What are you doing Love?"
"I'm trying to read all the comments." She replied with a determined face.
"That's impossible?"
"Not exactly." (Y/n) said still staring at the screen.
"What is your reason for wanting to read all the comments?"
"Because when I used to watch your broadcasts I felt like I couldn't ever be noticed by you"
"Why?" Dan asked noticing that (y/n) felt a bit passionate about this topic. "Well, you know there's other people who had 'bars' and stuff. Not to mention there's a horrible waiting time to comment, so I'd have to write down everything I wanted to say and wait for god knows how long." (Y/n) said with an irritated tone.
"Then you didn't you just get bars?" Dan said with a slight smile.
"I didn't want to waste my money on something that is just have to keep paying for over and over again until I was noticed." (Y/n) paused and looked at Dan. "But now I don't have to do that."
"And I'm glad because I don't know where I'd be without you." Dan replied putting an arm around (y/n).
"My back hurts."
"Why?"
"Because I've been crouching over for 10 mins just to fit into the screen."
"Sit here." Dan said silently patting on his legs, (y/n) sighed nodded.
"Thanks Dan." She replied with small smile as she down on Dan's lap.
"Welcome Love." (Y/n) rolled her eyes at Dan and covered her blushing face. "What other nicknames have you given each other?" Dan said reading out someone's comment.
"Let's see I call (y/n) Love, (nickname), just to get on her nerves I'll call her bae, babe or boo." (Y/n) began to smile with embarrassment.
"You didn't scare me." Dan laughed awkwardly at (y/n)'s statement.
"Um anyway...what do nicknames have you given me (y/n)?"
"Oh gosh let's see so bear, Danny, danosaur, pooh." (Y/n) paused as Dan started to laugh.
"Oh yeah forgot about that one."
"I'm not done listing them." (Y/n) said lightly elbowing Dan. "Oh when I get irritated with him I'll just call him Daniel."
"And I hate it when she calls me that." Dan said putting an arm around (y/n)'s waist out of sight of the camera.
"That's the reason why I call you Daniel, because you call me all those other embarrassing nicknames."
"But Daniel isn't my nickname."
"Meet Sherlock everybody." (Y/n) pointing to Dan, he poked her on the nose. "What was that for?!"
"I just wanted to poke you."
"You so weird." She replied getting up off of Dan's lap.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to get food. Bye everyone!" (Y/n) before she walked out of Dan's room.

*End of Flash Back*

Other than that everything is great. There's been a couple times when my fans have questioned where I am but I just keep using different excuses that seem believable, soon enough the excuses won't be enough to keep the questions and I'll just have to tell everyone that I'm living with Dan and Phil.
----------
Okay so I think it's going to be more than 45 chapters just so I can get more of your life with Dan in.
Also I'm feeling inspired so there will be some cute chapters (possibly) ahead.

Thank you so much for 1K views!! You guys don't know how much this means to me!! I'll keep working hard and make sure that every chapter is the best.

Thanks again

Chloe K.