Chapter 67

Hey people's so here we go another chapter. This one will be a bit interesting and you'll see why in a few.
I thought you'd guys would like to know who the day went down in Dan's head, well the way you two met at least.
Let's get started!!!

---------

*flash back~ to before (y/n) and Dan met*

"Dan!" Phil yelled from the lounge room.
"What!" I yelled back, my voice creaking slightly. I was tired, I'd stayed up late yet again to finish another anime I'd started.
"Come here."
"Why?"
"Just come here." I got up reluctantly and sluggish walked to the lounge room. "What'd you want Phil?" I an annoyed look covered my face.
"Someone's moving in next door."
"And how do you know this?" I asked worriedly.
"Well remember Mrs.(cool last name) who lived next door."
"Oh yeah, she's such a nice ol-I mean elderly woman." I replied listening in on Phil's story.
"Well she and I were talking yesterday and she said she's moving to be closer to her family."

-------

The old woman also moved because Dan and Phil made a lot of noise when filming their videos. But of course she didn't tell Phil this

-------

I nodded my head in response.
"She said that a young woman bought the house, and she looks to be about your age, Dan." I rolled my eyes. This wasn't the first time Phil had played match maker last time he signed me up from an online dating service and in the end the date was a flop.
"I was thinking about going to say hi and introducing ourselves."
"Ourselves?!" I said rolling my eyes again. "I got things to do, I'm not going out to greet some girl."
Suddenly Phil began type on his phone, then I heard the thing from my nightmares.
"Hi...so my name is [Dan]..." Phil turned his phone around to show my first video, I made an annoyed expression and looked away from Phil.
I huffed. "Oh alright I'll go with you, but don't expect me to be all nice and shit."
Phil smiled and locked his phone putting in pocket, he then got up and began to make his way to the door. I followed behind my head hanging low.
"Cheer up Danny, you may actually have a chance with this one." I tensed up, rolling my eyes from probably the 100th time.

*i know there isn't a need for a time skip but I'm lazy and I don't want to write the descriptions of them going out of the house.*

Phil knocked on the black door, to the supposedly young woman who lived there. For all we knew she could have a boyfriend, or be a psychotic murder on the run.
"I can't believe your making me do this Phil!"  I said tensing up even more, I really wasn't ready for what was behind this door.
"Oh come on Dan. You can do this you've always said how unsocial you are and now your going to be social." Phil replied obviously trying to piss me off."
"This person won't even open the fu-" Phil elbowed me. "freaking door." I held bald the urge to say ouch but what if there was some cute gir-...wait now I'm against relationships.
Then the door handle began to twitch then click, it opened to reveal a girl.
She was (shortish/tallish), with (long/short) (h/c) hair, and amazing (adjective of color) (e/c) eyes. She wore (black ripped skinny jeans/skater skirt) with a (any graphic T-shirt you want or have), which was pretty adorable if you'd ask me.
An awkward smile stretched across my face, she stared into my eye for what seemed like hours until Phil finally spoke.

--------------

And you guys know the rest of that story, which I was I'm too lazy to do over throughly once again but I don't want to bore you.
These are little filler chapters, every book as them.
Anyway if there's any thing you'd like yourself and Dan to talk about or if you'd like them to go somewhere just tell me and I'll try to make it happen.