Chapter 1

I yawned as the man that sat beside me tapped my shoulder.
"Excuse me miss." He said in a British accent. "We've landed." I nodded my head and stretch slightly.
"Thank you." I replied in a sleepy tone, still stretching with an a yawn every now and then.
With the way things were working out with my YouTube and my graphic arts company I decided it would be time to move to a new place. So I thought I'd move to England, though I'd lived here for once before but that as years ago and to be honest don't remember much of it. But it's nice to know I lived somewhere exciting.
Slowly I got my stuff and left along with the long line of jet lagged travelers and excited families. Since I was moving here, of course I had to get an apartment.
The lady I bought it from said that two men lived next door shoot videos and are always making some sort of racket, so she felt like she need to move away. It'd be cool if those two men were youtubers but there's no way that's possible.
As I made my way through all the different forms of security and bag checking there could be in the world, I made a finally stop at a taxi cab. Where I told the kind old man where I was going but not exactly, just in case he was some sort of creepier or pervert.
Chill out (y/n) you've got this! I yelled at myself in my mind, I couldn't help but be a bit scared or nerves. I mean I was probably going to meet new people who would learn to hate or love me, what do I do if their guys or if it's one hot guy and his girlfriend.
The thoughts bounced around in my mind continuously before hearing the words "okay that 5 pounds." (Fixed it finally)I jumped back to the horrible world of reality and payed the man and made my way to my apartment with a suitcase in hand.

*time skip*

I opened the door to my new apartment, the smell of cleanliness filled my lungs. Which was nice though it probably wouldn't last very long.
I sighed as I closed the door and jumped as someone knocked on it. I hadn't even gotten unpacked and someone was knocking at my door.
I thought I was crazy so I ignored it, this time a voice followed the knock.
"I can't believe your making me do this Phil!" British man one said to someone named Phil.
"Oh come on Dan. You can do this you've always said how unsocial you are and now your going to be social." I pressed my ear against the door to hear more.
"This person won't even open the fu- ouch..." A man name Dan said sounding as if he had been hit or something, "freaking door." he continued to Phil.
Out of curiosity I opened the door, to see two very tall men one of which I knew I'd seen some where before. The tallest wore all black, black jeans with a black shirt; his dark brown hair was pushed off to the side giving his an almost emo look, a wide awkward grin stretched across his face.
The other man had the same hair cut but black and flopped the opposite way with amazing blue eyes. Unlike the other man he wore blues and other fun lively colors.
"Hi my name is Phil, and this is Dan." He said pointing to the man with an even more awkward smile, now. Phil glanced at him with a glare then elbowed him.
"H-hi I'm Dan." He stated putting out his had for me to shake. I shook his hand and looked at the two very confused. "I'm sorry but have I seen you before? Well not here but somewhere else." Dan said looking at me, his eyes looking into my (e/c) eyes.
"I moved away from England about 10 years ago so I think we could've met..." I paused. "I'm (y/n) by the way." I continued with a small smile.
"If you ever need anything we are literally right next door." Phil said.
"I was going to say that Phil." Dan said frowning a bit. I saw his chocolate brown eyes gaze behind me, directly at the games I had. I looked behind me and back turned around and smirked.
"If you ever want to play video games and stuff like that, we'd be glad to have you over." His awkward smile faded from awkward to more natural and relaxed.
"Sounds like fun."
"I'm a boss at Mario cart." Phil said with a happy look.
"Really Phil, Mario Cart is for chumps she probably plays sonic or something like that." Dan looked at me for reassures he was right.
"I do play a bit of each but I think I can kick ass at either of them." I replied smiling at the both of them.
"Do you mind if I look at the collection you've got there." Dan asked, blushing a bit.
"Yeah sure I don't mind, just don't steal anything." I motioned for them to come inside. Dan went in but Phil walked the other way.
"Where you going Phil?"
"I have a video that needs editing plus I have to do a YouNow soon and if I don't people will assume I'm dead." His facial expressions were all over the place, as if he was filming a video or something.
"Okay then." I said closing the door behind me. It was just me and Dan.
Alone.
What could go wrong.

------
You see what I'm doing here yep...I'm doing this because I read Louder (loved it) and so many others and thought I can do this because it's going to be romantic and crazy so get ready so sappy stuff and lovey stuff!
Anyway I hope this goes well with everyone.
(Future Chloe here I made some more fixes that I didn't notice before)

Thanks
Chloe K.