Chapter 13

I drew this one too. The one on the bottom is the one I did.
Anyway.
Enjoy.
------
I don't know why I didn't answer right away. I just started silent, I couldn't move or get a single word to come out of my mouth. I just smiled.
Dan sighed.
"That's okay if you don't want to go t-" I couldn't take it any longer my lips crashed onto Dan's, the kiss became passionate and over all awkward because I was sitting on his lap.
We took a moment to breathe, both of us just started into each other's eyes.
"So is that a yes?" Dan asked still a bit nervous.
"Yes Dan." Dan smiled, he leaned forward and pecked me on the lips, then again, and again until it became a full on kiss. With the same passionate and needy feel, we hadn't kissed like this since our first date.
"Are we still on pause?"

Dan asked, quoting the night after the first date

Dan asked,
quoting the night after the first date.
I poked him on the nose and got up. "Yep!" I said with a smile.
Dan stood up towering over me, he wrapped his arms around my small body.
"I love you (y/n)."
"I love you too Dan." I looked up at him, his lips connected with mine again.
Repeating.
Dan carried me in his arms into the bed and one thing lead to another.
We guess accidentally pressed play. Letting the main characters show their feelings.
-----------
Really short chapter sorry. I thought there needed to be a high amount of romance.
If you get it you get it I have no words for what I just wrote. Though it wasn't on the smutty level it still gives me chills.
Anyway a I'm on a role here and I think I may end this in a happy note. Not everything needs drama.

Thanks
  Chloe K.