Chapter 69

Hello people who ready this book that I may or may not know from the Internet or social media...well that was a lot to type for an intro.
Anyway I have no idea where the hell this is going to go, let's just go straight into the book and we'll talk later.

---------

*Time skip to morning*

When I woke up Dan was still asleep like usual. I could hear him faintly snoring, which was a rare thing but he snored from time to time and thank go for wasn't load. 
He stirred in his sleep, his dark brown fringe falling onto his face.
It was weird how every single day I'd wake up before him, though I was hoping for some sort of jet lag which I was guessing Phil would be going through.
Suddenly my phone began to buzz. Dan stirred in his sleep more.
Quickly I reached for my phone, "mom" was at the top of the screen with big bolder letters.
"Hey mom." I said in a quiet tone.
If it's the morning well at least I think it's the morning here, then what is it in America?
"Hey (nickname), how are you?" My mom said, imagined her with a bit smile on her face.
"Good, just been lounging around the house, I literally just woke up." Mom laughed on the other side.
"Why are you so quit? Is everything okay?"
"Yeah, Dan's still asleep and I don't want to wake him up."
"Wait can we do that Face-Cam thing?" She asked I giggled.
"You mean FaceTime?"
"Yes that."
"Okay give me a second." This would be the first time my mom and I had ever FaceTimed mainly because she didn't know what exactly it was or how to use it.
Clicking the FaceTime button it began to ring. Dan groaned.
"What are you doing?" He asked sleepily, as the face of my mom popped up into the screen.
"Hey (y/n)." She said excitedly.
"Hey mom." I looked at Dan who had a strange look on his face, he put his hand on my wrist moving the phone so he could see my mom. "Oh hello Dan!"
"Hello Mrs.(l/n)." Dan said with a tired smile.
"No no please call me (your moms name)." She said with a cheeky smile, Dan blushed.
"Okay Mrs.(moms name)." My mom laughed seeing Dan's blush and hearing his polite reply.
"How have you been?" I asked moving the phone to face me, Dan held my wrists gently, wanting to see her as well.
"Good actually I wanted to ask you some questions about the wedding."
"Mom were going to wait a little while before the w-wedding." I suddenly became shaky. Dan smirked putting his hand lightly on my leg in some weird way this action told me 'maybe we should start thinking about that.'
I laid back turning my phone to the landscape mode so that both Dan and I could fit in the screen (a/n if you don't understand the term landscape mode please look it up...if not us context clues...I'm lazy and don't really now how to spell it.)
"But still you need to think about that you'd want it to look like. Also you have think about who's going to be your maid of honor, and who's going to walk you down the isle.." She went on and on about all the other need things to think about. I'll be honest, I have thought about the whole marriage thing but not truly. Not in detail. But I wanted it to be like that gif I saw with Dan, traditional and faith tale like.
Though I imagine the after party would probably be a mix of music only Dan and I listened to, of course for the sake of Dan "All star" will have to be played.
"Anyway, so how's the weather in London?" I was about to speak when Dan decided to pipe in again
"Great, except for a massive heat wave that's killing me." Dan said emphatically, making me laugh a little.
"Don't you have air conditioning?" Mom replied smiling, in the background I could see my sister staring at her strangely.
"We do but it's a heap of crap, Phil bought this strange device that's supposed to make it work better but it's probably a load of crap as well." Dan said my mom and i both nodded our heads.
"Well that's unfortunate, hopefully you won't melt." Dan laughed.
"Yeah I hope so too." He replied resting his head on my shoulder.
"So what have you guys done since you've been back?" My mom asked, suddenly the sound of a grumbling stomach filled my ear.
My mom hadn't noticed the sound, i looked at Dan who was blushing.
"Are you hungry?" I mouthed smiling slightly. Dan nodded his head, i got up and began to walk towards the exist.
"Where are you going?" Dan asked worriedly.
"To the kitchen!" I yelled silently (a/n a loud indoor voice), I could hear my mom begin to laugh on the other side.
"Nah I'll just have a bowl of cereal."
"Remember Phil ate it all yesterday." I looked Dan to see Dan to begin to get out of bed and roll his dark brown eyes.
"Yeah I forgot that." He sighed. "Wait now I have another box hidden from him." I smiled rolling my eyes.
"So does Phil eat Dan's cereal a lot?" Mom asked I nodded my mom.
"Yeah, normally it's when ever his runs out or Dan's cereal box just so happens to be closer."
"But that's not always the case." Dan added.
"Wow, so you but two of the same cereals just because Dan doesn't want to share." I began to laugh at my moms comment.