Chapter 73

Hey guys I'm so excited for this chapter it's not even funny!! Okay so I have a lot played and it's going to be super long and the way it's all going to end is going to leave you wanting more as usual. As you can see chapters are getting longer and it's taking me longer to get things out its because I'm a tailing caring about what I put in his thing!!
So I Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!
You don't know who excited I am!!

-----------

*Time Skip*

After getting settled down and sort of unpacking meaning we just left the back packs at the bottom of the stairs, we sat down and talked for a bit. Mainly to wait for Dan's dad to get home from work.
It was nerve racking I must tell you, though if already met Dan's mom, and by meet I mean I've known her personally for about an hour now. But to meet another person is monumental in my life, two new people and names I have to remember this is craziness!!
Another person that I'm not to excited to meet in Dan's brother, his mom says he's out and about by himself now a days and, unlike Dan, is in college and may graduate (A/n I don't know if Dan's brother is actually in college or not I'm just writing here.) some time this year.
The only part about the entire experience was being able to see Dan's baby pictures, while my eyes were covered for most of them Dan was a pretty cute baby.
"Oh mom come on don't show her that!" Dan whined as his mom pulled out another picture of him, he wore a red plaid shirt, had curly dirty blonde hair, and knee high pants with little black shoes.

--------

Okay so these conversations are sort of the conversations that my dad and grandmother have with each other. So if there's anything that seems non Dan like or anything I'm sorry.
This time (again) I was actually inspired by my family

--------------

Dan put his hands over my eyes.
"Dan?!" I said moving a finger out of the way so I could see the picture better. Mrs.Howell slapped Dan's arm making him pull back. I looked at him with a strange smile.
"My mama beats me." Dan said in a high pitch voice, I couldn't help but laugh as Mrs.Howell rolled her eyes.
"Dan you don't know the meaning of beating." She replied rolling her eyes at Dan again.
I smiled, it was seriously the only thing I could do. Watching the two of them lovingly bicker back and forth was pretty entertaining.
I may have zoned out a bit while at they were talking, taking in my surrounding and enjoying every minute of it.
I was still trying to figure out if I was in a dream.
"Hey (y/n)?" Dan snapped his fingers in front of my face, I shot back to reality flinching.
"Yes?" I replied back, Mrs.Howell was gone.
"My dads going to be here in a bit so if you want to we can go and hangout upstairs until further notice." Dan seemed urge to get upstairs, suddenly it hit me. Up stairs was Dan's old room, the exact one where his first video was filmed, amazing Dan and so many others.
Basically a fan girls paradise.
"Yeah sure." I said getting up and following Dan to the stairwell, grabbing the back packs we went up the stairs and to the (a/n) I'm not a stalker so I'm don't know the exact things okay I'm guessing) right. Dan opened the light brown door to reveal the room where it all began.
On the shelf laid a polar bear and other items. It was a small room with, a small bed. The bed frame was metal, it reminded me of the ones you'd see in the old prisons scenes in movies.
Dan sighed and sat down on the bed, flinging the back pack into a corner.
"Comfy?" I said sitting down next to Dan, the bed creaked under the weight of both of us.
"I guess so." Dan replied stretching, and slowly lowered himself down until he laid fully on the bed. I just sat there and watched his chest move up and down in a soothing speed. Which is strange I know but you have to enjoy the little things in life.
"Are you excited?" Dan asked putting his hand over mine.
"If excited can be translated to nervous then yes." I said as Dan sat back up, he propped himself up against the wall. I had a sudden want to be closer to him so I got up and sat on his lap. Dan smirked.
"Whatcha doing?" He asked the smirk still plastered to his face, normally when ever he made that face it made me feel nervous or anxious to what would happen next but the emotion was feeling now was lustful and eager.
"Just sit'n." I replied in a girly tone, brushing my hand over gently against his face. Dan held my waist with both hands, he was just as eager as I am about this entire situation.
Both of us were mentally teasing each other, practically begging for someone to make the first move.
I inched closer to Dan's face, lightly pecking his soft lips. I pulled back slightly feeling that urge for more, I repressed it and stayed at a close distance.
----