Chapter 46

I'm back bitches!!!!!
First of all the picture above is f'''ing adorable anyway....
Hey guys so I know what your thinking why you taking so long win chapters?! Because I want them to be long chapters that make since, not only that but I want to make sure that get as much information about the evolution of your relationship with Dan in there.
Why?
Because to me that kind of stuff is important, also it gives me a reason to keep going with the story.
If you guys didn't know this book was only supposed to be 14 chapters....yeah I'm sort of off track with that but since the story is a hit I'm going to keep it going until I get a point where I feel like it should end.
What the hell there could be a Paused part 2 or something.
Please tell me if that's what you want.
One last thing, you'll be learning some stuff about your character. That I should have put in the earlier chapters...oops.

Okay now let's get this chapter started

-------------

"PIZZA!" I said quickly walking out of the living room and towards the kitchen.
"Look out Phil! She's wild and hungry!" Dan yelled from the living room. 
"No not the (y/n) monster." Phil said when I walked into the kitchen.
"Rawr." I said making claws out of my finger.
"I'll save you!" Dan said as I turned around and made a weird face.

(Continuing the dialogue from image above) I wasn't expect that."
"Expect the unexpected." I said with a smile.
"Never heard that one before." Dan replied moving closer towards me. I quickly turned back around and focused on my main goal, getting a god damn piece of pizza.
"Here you go princess." Phil said handing me a plate with pizza on it, I blushed. The last person who called me princess was my dad, because you know dads call their daughters princess sometimes, at least mine did. (A/n this is where you learn about your background story, I know why 46 chapters in...because I couldn't fit it in a where else,and I didn't know the book would be popular.)
The thing is my dad passed away when I was in young, so the only memories I have of him are happy, and short lived.
"T-thanks Phil." I said my face probably an undiscovered tint of red, taking the plate and hiding my face with my (long/short) (h/c) hair.
"What's wrong love?" Dan said, plate in hand.
"N-nothing." I said quickly walking out of the kitchen, and back into the living room.