Chapter 37

Hey people, I met Dan and Phil!! Honestly they aren't that tall in person, maybe because I'm so tall but the hug with Dan was really really awkward but the one with Phil felt natural. Sounds weird I know but I'm happy to have met the people who inspired.

Anyway...
So I'm thinking that this book may have to end soon. Mainly because I'm just repeating some of the same stuff over and over again.
But it'll end on a good note, I'm up for any suggestions.
Also I'm working on something special for you guys that will come out as soon as this book is over.
Like I said all good things must come to an end, but this chapter isn't the end may be 45 will be the end.
I don't know lets see.

-----------

*After making the video*

*(y/n) POV*

After making the video, Phil started editing while Dan and I sat down on the couch and watched funny cat videos.
"Awe the poor thing." I said with Dan's arm around me.
"It's so adorable, but why am I laughing at its failures?" Dan said still laughing at the Russian blue kitten that had attempted to jump to the counter top across from it, but instead failed at doing so.
"Maybe it's just the compensation of failures and adorableness that make you laugh." I replied giggling as another cat failed to jump onto a bed.
"Adorableness?"
"Yes adorableness." I said looking up at Dan, our eyes focusing on each other. Dan's face got closer, within seconds he closed the space between us.
I put my hand on his face as we parted and looked into his eyes, Dan smiled leaned in again pecking me on the lips.

-----------

Okay I just have say something. It's going to get a little mature but not much because Phil's in the house. But the kissing and stuff will get a bit heated.
You have been warned. But avian it's not going to get that bad because Phil's in the house

------------

We stayed silent just looking into each other's eyes, every now and then closing the remaining space between us. Each time the kiss became ever so heated and passionate, my fingers drifted through Dan's dark brown hair.
We separated for a second so that Dan could close his lap top and place it on the coffee table, as soon as he was done we continued.
Dan started to lean into the kisses making me move backwards, until I was laying down on my back.
"I want to stay like this forever." Dan said as we parted again, he towered over me.
"Me too." I replied as our lips connected again, I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Dan's arms were on both sides of me, anchoring him to the couch.
A small moan escaped my lips as Dan and I stopped for air, he rested his forehead on mine breathing in deeply. I quickly filled my lungs with air as Dan connected our lips together again.
"Hey guys I finished edi-" Phil said as he walked I tot he room. Dan and I stopped and quickly sat up. "Oh come on. Get a room you too."
"Sorry." Dan and I replied in unison.
"It's okay, I should expect these things from a couple." Phil said with a small smirk. "I'd be a bit more freaked out if you too were hooking up on the sofa or something."
I looked at Dan, his face was a slight tint of red.
"Again sorry Phil." I said hoping that we wasn't mentally scared but he almost make out session between Dan and I.
"It's okay (y/n)." Phil replied back sitting down in the chair across from Dan and I. I sighed, I felt kind of bad for Phil be had to put up with Dan and I's frequent almost hook ups. Though most of them didn't go to far and he sort of stepped at exactly the wrong time, but it can't be helped.
A long awkward silence filled the living room, which was basically my cue to leave.
"Well it's been nice, but I need to go back home and work on somethings." I said standing up slowly, Dan shadowed my movements.
"Sure I can walk you to your door." Dan replied eagerly, I placed my hand on his shoulder.
"I live next door you don't need to walk me to the front door."
"Oh yes I do! What if someone kidnaps you? Or some crazy fan comes at you with a knife?" Dan went on and on with impossible threats and dangers.
"It's okay Dan." I reassured him. "I can take care of myself, I'm just a few feet away." Dan looked at me with a pouty face, I turned around and crossed my arms.
"Please let me walk you!" I quickly turned around and cocking an eyebrow at Dan. "I regret saying that." I started to laugh a bit, thinking of how I should answer Dan.
"Oh alright you can walk me to my door."
"Yeah! Pouty Dan strikes again!" Dan replied snapping out his pouty face to a much happier one, as Dan and I made our way to the stairs.
"Your so weird." I mumbled.
"But you love this weirdness." Dan said elbowing me with his bones elbow, I smiled and elbowed him back.
"Yes you could say that I do love your weirdness, bear." Dan smirked as we made our way to the front door of his apartment.
"Well our journey is almost up." He said putting his hand on the door knob.
"So it seems." I replied waiting for him to open the door.
"Hey (y/n)?"
"Yes Dan?" I said stepping closer to him.
"I know I've asked you this before but I think it's been awhile since I've asked. Plus Phil had noticed your here more and more, so...." Dan paused and released his hand from the door knob. "Are you ready you move in with me?"

--------

I got inspired so I'm thinking that we'll have some cute moments and then boom end of the book. Not now but soon.

Thanks for reading this chapter,

Chloe K.