Chapter 49

So we had the smut...now...um I don't know how to finish that sentence.
Anyway this chapter will be the usual after the smut the cut and (hopefully) adorable waking up scene. *sighs*
Okay song choice is Halo by Soil...as you can hear it's hard rock so if you don't like hard rock then I suggest you don't listen to it.
I couldn't find any worthy gif to put in the beginning of this chapter.
Let's get this chapter going!

-------------

*Time skip brought to you by my dirty and crooked mind ;)*

The next morning I woke up to no Dan. Seriously Dan was gone. He wasn't in the bed, or the room it's self, and I was to lazy to get out of bed. I lazily reached for my phone, and texted Dan.

*text message*

(Y/n)- I see how it is.

I waited for a second closing my eyes till my phone buzzed.

Dan- Look who decided to wake up

Dan- You see how what is?

Just to get on his nerves I didn't answer.

Dan- (y/n) I'm still at the house. I didn't leave you.

(Y/n)- I wait for you to wake up.

Dan- You'll thank me later for this, get your lazy ass out of bed and come into the lounge.

(Y/n)- Too far.

Dan- I'm not carrying you.

(Y/n)- Your so mean. I'm on my way.

*End of text messages*

As I reached for the nearest shirt, the door slowly opened. I grabbed the shirt and quickly put it on as Dan walked.
"Morning Love." Dan said with small smile.
"Morning Danny." I replied stretching, and sitting up slowly.
"Danny, that's a new one." He said walking over to my side of the bed, sitting down next to me.
"I've called you that before, right?"
"Not that I recall." Dan said as my stomach load rumbled. He started to laugh.

I pushed him slightly, still laughing

"Stop it!" I said embarrassedly.
"I'm sorry, (y/n) it's just I wasn't expecting that." Dan replied chuckling, he made up for it by kissing me softly on the forehead. "Please forgive me." He said smiling a bit.
"I guess I can forgive you." I said kissing him on the lips. Dan stood up and held out his hand, I followed lacing my fingers with his. Hand in hand we made our way out of Dan's room.