Chapter 72

Alright let's get this story started. But first I little announcement this chapter will be a month time skip okay. So now you and Dan have been engaged for two months. Here we go. There will be at least 3 or 4 or more (a lot of or's in this) of these time skips in this okay sorry if you annoyed by them they are needed so the book doesn't go over 100 chapters because at this rate it will.

------------

*Time skip One Month*

"(Y/n)!!!" Dan shouted, I opened my eyes from a long peaceful much needed nap to see Dan with a wild and crazy smile.
"What?" I mumbled grumpily, I just needed to sleep. For the past month Dan and I have been doing non-stop research in places we'd like to get married and where we though would be a cool place to get married.
"Pack you things, we are going." Dan said with a big happy smile, this worried me. Honestly I didn't like the idea that he said "pack you things" with a smile.
"Where are we going?" I asked nervously.
"That's a surprise. Come on we've got to go."
"How long will we be gone for?"
"Just a day or so." I nodded my head and sluggishly got up, Dan and already beaten me to my suit case where he laid it out on the bed and looked at me with excitement.
"Yes?" I said expecting him to comment on the way my hair was or make some awkward comment.
"Your going to love it." Was all he said before leaving the room in a hurry.

*time Skip*

After packing and making myself look a bit decent, I walked to the lounge with my suit case to see Dan sitting in the couch without a care in the world.
I knocked on the doorway, and his head shot in my direction a the big smile on his face hadn't faded.
"I'm ready." I said with a small smile.
"Awesome." Phil looked at Dan with a big smile. "Okay Phil we'll see you in a day or two."
"Wait you said a day, so I've packed all I need for a day."
"Don't worry about it if you run out of clothing you can just wear some of my stuff." Dan replied, again that big smile still plastered to his face. At this point I was now fearing for my life.
"Okay." I mumbled as Dan scrambled out of the lounge back to his room.
I looked over at Phil, as soon as our eyes met the smile was wiped off his face. He was hiding something.
"So Phil did Dan tell you where we're going?" I said walking over to him, slowly. My converse making a strangely umpire wring feel, Phil sunk back into his spot on the couch. 
"No." He stated bluntly, not that I don't like surprises or anything it's just that I'm curious to know, and from the looks of it Phil knows.
"Phil." I said giving him an intimidating look.

*Dans POV*

I'm so excited, (y/n)'s going to love what I have in store for her, as I turned the corner I see (y/n) standing near Phil a strange look on her face.
"Alright I do know but I'm not telling you." Phil looked away from her, starting down intensity at his phone. Maybe I should walk into the room but I want to know what their talking about.
"Can I have a hint?" (Y/n) sat down on the couch next to Phil putting her hand on his shoulder, he tensed up. I began to tense up.
"Okay time for Danny boy to step in!" I shouted in my mind, walking briskly into the room as if nothing had happened. (Y/n) turned slowly with a guilty smile.
"Trying to spoil the surprise? Naughty (y/n)." I thought out loud, she looked at me with a worried expression.
"Come on Dan I just really want to know. You know who I am with surprises!" (Y/n) stood up, I put my bag over my shoulder and signaled her to follow. She reluctantly put her back pack on, from the corner of my eye she hugged Phil good bye.
I felt bad for not saying good bye but Phil understands why I'm rushing, it's for (y/n).

*Time skip and (y/n) POV*

Finally we got to the surprise location, Dan was smiling like there was no tomorrow on the ride to the train station.
I order not to spoil the surprise Dan wouldn't even let me see the location on the tickets. Multiple times I almost got a good enough look, but then he used his height against me so I couldn't see anything because it was too high up.
"Your so mean." I whined, crossing my eyes.
Dan put his arm around my shoulder, I rested my head on him with a sigh. I could hear the faint sound of a train in the distance, my head shot up with curiosity. In one quick glance I saw Dan gazing into the distance without a care in the world, he was happy. The happiest I'd seen him since Playlist, which is something to say.
I'll be honest Dan and I have been working our asses off trying to forgive out where it's all going down, and if we can even pay for it. But Dan told me to not worry about the wedding and just focus on other things right now. How can I when the shiny ring on my finger is forever screaming, "make it official! Get this shit over with and put another on of me on your damn finger!!" Seems crazy but my minds been sounding like a teenager acting like a gangster for the last month.
"There's the train." Dan said with enthusiasm, he looked to me with he same expression he did at the house. I gave a small smile back, mainly out of nervousness and worry.
I trusted Dan don't get me wrong it's just the last time he got like that something big happened, meaning the whole engagement and what not, so my nerves are on high alert for life changing situations.