Chapter 22

This gif gives me life

This gif gives me life. Also thanks for 400 views  (by the time I post this it'll probably be past that).

---------
*still Dan's POV*
I breathed in deeply, honestly I was scared, I was about to ask her if she wanted to move in, which is almost like a proposal, right?
"Well...I ugh..." I could seemed to get the words out, which made (y/n) looked worried.
"What is it?" (Y/n) said looking concerned.
"I was wondering if you'd...you know..." I paused. 'Damn it Dan why are you stalling!' I scolded my self in my mind.
"If you'd tell me then I'd know."
"Why is this so hard to say!" I said thinking out loud, (y/n) cocked an eye brow.
"Are you okay?!" (Y/n) placed her hand in my shoulder, looking into my eyes.
"Yeah it's just I'm having a hard time trying to say it." I said, watching as (y/n) expression changed from concerned to a gloomy expression. "It's not what your thinking." I said in attempt to clear any negative thoughts. (Y/n) stayed silent with the same expression, I didn't mean to worry her in anyway.
I sighed then finally came up with an almost non-awkward way to ask her if she'd like to move in.
"(Y/n) would you like to move with Phil and I?" I said quickly, squeezing my eyes shut. The room was painfully silent, slowly I opened my eyes to see (y/n) smiling.
"You don't have to give an immediate answer, and if you don't want to that's okay." I said making it clear to her there's no rush.
"I don't know Dan, I'll need more time, also I don't think k could deal with your snoring 24/7 " (Y/n) said filling in the silence.
"I don't snore that much." I threw my hands up in the air and acted as if I  was offended, turning around.
"Was this you idea or Phil's idea?" (Y/n) said tapping me on the shoulder.
"Well actually I was planning to ask you a long time ago, then Phil kind of pushed me to ask you." I said turning back around and hugging her.
"Sorry just wondering." (Y/n) replied her voice muffled.
"So Phil's okay with me waiting to move in?"
"Defiantly, though he may get mad at me for not confusing you but it's your choice and o don't want you to feel rushed." I said with a smile.
"And that's why I love you Dan. Thank you for not rushing me." (Y/n) returned the smiled and pecked me on the cheek.

*Time skip*

After (y/n) and I watched some movies and ate some lunch I decided it was time for me to go home.
"Well I think it's time I head home." I said regrettably, though I wouldn't mind staying with (y/n) the entire day, I had some videos to edit and stuff.
"Okay." (Y/n) said sighing "I'll see you sometime tomorrow, I guess."
"Yeah, I think it's about time you, me and Phil all hangout at once." (Y/n) nodded, she placed her hand on one of the marks left by me.
In the world of Fan boys I think I may have achieved half of goals an average boy would dream for. I know more about (y/n) than the Internet does and she's seen sides of me that the Internet hasn't doesn't know about. Well the same goes with Phil, except he knows a bit less about her, where as I know mainly physical knowledge.
"So I'll see you around." I said kissing her of the cheek. "Love you."
"Love you too Dan." (Y/n) replied as I walked towards the door.

*(y/n) POV*

After Dan left, I resumed watching TV. To be honest never expected Dan to even ask me to move in, I guess out of shock I said I'd think about it, actually I would have said yes but I didn't think he and I were ready for that.
Most would probably scold me for saying I'll think about it but again I need time to figure out where we stand, for right now it's in two different apartments.

----------------
Hey people who read this book, thanks again for 400 views and 60 votes. Because of you I'm going to keep this going until people say
"okay we get it!"
Also because of the fact that I've never been in a relationship there will be some very cheesy moments ahead.

Thanks again,
Chloe K.