Chapter 56

Hey there people of the Internet. What's up...sorry just trying to get a conversation started.
Any so this chapter...actually I don't know what to say about this chapter...nothing bad happens...that I know of...is it a bad thing I write the authors not before i even write the chapter it's self.
Anyway gifs will be applied through out the chapter as usual.
And also at the beginning :)

Me too Dan

Me too Dan...I mean the picture above not the one below. I don't have a Facebook.

Alright time to start the chapter!!!

---------

*Time skip! And (y/n) POV...Brought to you by...um...ah...Man I forgot again!!*

A few days later, Phil returned and things went back to normal, well not exactly normal but it was normal enough.
For starters Dan was mad at Phil for eating his cereal, yesterday which was hilarious.
Dan was all.
"What the fuck Phil."
Then Phil was like. (A/n I realize at this point that I have no life because I know what they argue about.)
"I was hungry! Can you blame a hungry soul?!" I stepped in before it got ugly but then they started to argue over the cereal once more.
So I order to break up that, I began to play "hello Internet," Dan is still mad at me for doing that. I regret nothing.
"Look who's awake." I said with a big smile. Dan returned the smile and wrapped his long arms around me, after the fight yesterday he and Phil had to go to the BBC radio station for planning, for their show tonight. "How are you?"
"I'm good, Love. How are you?" Dan said his voice was low and raspy.
"Never been better." I moved a piece of dark brown fringe out of his face. He kissed me softly on the cheek, and rested his head on my shoulder. "Are you still tired?" Dan lifted his head up, nodded, only to rest it on my shoulder once again. "Can I at least sit on the couch please my feel are hurting from standing." Dan silently walked over to his place on the couch, then waited for me to sit down. Only to rest his head on my lap.
I brushed his hair gently, making sure that my fingers didn't get tangled in his un-straightened hair. I stopped for a second to check my phone, Dan gently grabbed my hand and placed it in his head. I smiled, then just to tease him I took my hands of his head again.
Dan's arms reached to their full length, and gently grabbed my hand, placing back down onto his head.
"Don't stop." Dan said his voice still low, showing signs of sleep.
"Morning (y/n). Hey Dan." Phil said sitting down on his spot on he couch, a cup of coffee in hand. "Looks like Dan's still pretty tired."
"Yeah whys that?"
"We had to set up everything, from the mics to the drawing on the weird light board thing that hangs behind us." Phil sighed, turning in the TV, sipping his coffee.
I yawned as Dan started to stir in his half asleep state, gradually he woke up, he then rested his head in my shoulder.
"So what time do you guys have to leave for the station?"
"Around 8:30 maybe 8:25, so that we don't get stuck in traffic." Phil said watching the TV intensely.
"Okay." I said as Dan applied more pressure to my shoulder. "Dan that hurts."
"Your so bony."
"Well maybe if you weren't rest-hey get that pillow out of my face!" I replied as Dan placed a pillow on my shoulder.
"Oh come on just let me sleep 5 more minutes." Dan whined, looking at me with puppy eyes.