Chapter 55

Hey beautiful people, what's up? How are you enjoying the book so far?
There will be gifs in the next chapter I can't really figure out where to place the right now so no gifs until the end of the chapter.
I just want to say, that if there's anything you wan to happen in the book at all please tell me now, or maybe later (if this is the future and the book is completed you can still ask for suggestions).
And this chapter may be boring so sorry in advanced
Lastly this part is in 3rd person point of view, a little change for more detail.

*(words will be inside)*
The things above are cuts in the video, I guess in a way a time skip except it will have a shot description of what will be happening or if anything had to be done. Like if you had to get a cup of water (that's not going to happen actually) then it'd be like this

*Gets cup of water*

The same things go wth the truth or dare portion except it will have truth or dare.
Okay back to the story. ;)

-------------

*Time Skip/ during the Video*

"Hey there Internet, I know it's been awhile and a lot had happened since I was on. With the news of me being in a relationship to...yeah no I think that was the only real shock to everyone." Dan said smiling awkwardly. "Anyway today I thought why not relieve some of that tension between fan and you tuber by doing some truth or dare, with a friend. Well she's more then a friend at this point." (Y/n) popped out from behind Dan, then smirked.
"Hi, my name is (y/-" she said impersonating his first video
"What the hell!" Dan replied with an annoyed expression.
"I'm sorry I couldn't resist." (Y/b) said in an innocent tone.
"No your not." Dan whined, rolled his dark brown eyes at her. He sighed. "What a great start to a video." (Y/n) held Dan's phone in her hand with the first truth or dare ready.

*truth*

"Dan please tell us how you met (y/n)?"
"I stalked her and found where she lived..." As Dan contained to tell the "story" of how they met, (Y/n) looked alarmed at the camera and scared for a spilt second. She sighed.
"That's not how we met." She said cutting off Dan before he could go to far.
"Bu-"
"You shouldn't lie Howell." Dan smirked, licking his lips. "We met at my apartment in an extremely awkward situation." Dan contained the story.
"Phil decided because he knew that someone was moving in next door, that we should go and say hello or something." He said with an excited smile. "After we'd sort of gotten to know her, I asked to see the video games she had and she said sure. Then Phil left us two nerds to talk about video games."

*dare*

"I dare you to dab." Dan said looking at (y/n) win a weird look.
"That's not what it says."
"Man...I dare you to kiss Dan on the lips." Dan looked at the camera with a smirk. "With a black pixie wig on and one of Phil's shirts." He rolled his eyes and began to laugh.
"Why?" (Y/n) looked a bit terrified.
"This is what the people want, it's probably for those Phan edits they do."
"How do you know about that?"
"I'm on the Internet 24/7, of course I know about Phan edits." (Y/n) pouted at Dan then got up to find a shirt, and a black wig.

*Ready with black wig*

"Alright let's get this over with." (Y/n) said with an annoyed look, Dan smiled enjoying her being tortured by the wig.
"What do you not like the wig? Or is it the shirt?" Dan said holding back the jealous thoughts, he want to happy that (y/n) was in one of Phil shirts, she should be in his shirts.
"It's not and itchy. I actually asked Phil which one of his shirts I could wear and this is the only one I was allowed to wear." (Y/n) replied with (Favorite Phil shirt description). "By the way this shirt is super comfortable."
"Anyway give me your lips!" Dan said excitedly inching ever so closer to (y/n)'s face.
"Really Da-" (y/n) was cut off by Dan's lips colliding onto hers. When they parted both of them were smiling and giggling like little kids, out of instinct Dan went in for another kiss.
"Okay onto the next this." (Y/n) said taking the wig off and walking away.