Chapter 7

*Time 6:00
An hour or so later of trying to find out what I should wear I found a top (f/c) and (skirt/pants) (second f/c), that looked decent on me. If we were going out to a club there was no way that I was clubbing in a dress. Not with all the perverts out there.
*Time 7:00
I took the time to clean my house a bit, and then I put on some makeup, just my regular noting fancy. Just a little eye shadow and stuff, making sure to use colors that made my eyes look extra (e/c).
I brushed my (h/c) and made it look a bit tamed, I (curled/straightened) it to make it more presentable.
*Time 7:30 Dan's POV*
As usual I procrastinated 30 minutes until it was time to go. I quickly walked from my bed to my dresser and chose the first black shirt I saw, and black skinny jeans.
I walked over to a mirror and fixed the hot mess that is my hair and put my black earrings on.
Then I though about things I'd say to her.
"Wow you look hot." I shook my head and laughed at my self.
"Who are you talking to Dan?" Phil said, opening my door.
"No one I was just contemplating what I was going to say to (y/n) when I saw her."
"Your so weird." Phil smiled a bit. "Just be your self Dan, I bet that's why she said yes." 
"Yeah maybe but what if myself isn't good enough. Wh-"
"Done worry Dan, you'll do fine." Phil walked over to and patted me on the shoulder.
I smiled, and told Phil good bye before knocking on (y/n)'s door.
*Time 8:00 (y/n) POV*
I waited near the door for Dan, it didn't take long before a knock came at the door.
I opened it and there stood Dan in black jeans and a black shirt.
"Wow you look amazing." Dan said his eyes looking me up and down.
"Thanks Dan. I love your shirt, it's the color of my soul." I said with a smile.
Dan laughed as I walked out the door of my house.
"Okay now comes the hard part." Dan said out of no where.
"What do you mean." I said cocking an eyebrow.
"We have to catch a taxi." Dan put an arm around my shoulder as we made it way to the elevator. Dan got out his phone, and snapped a picture of the two of us.
"Now make the most attractive face you can think of." Dan said his arm still around my shoulder.
I made the most attractive face I could, Dan scrunched up his face making himself have a double chin and stuck out his tongue.
"I think that one is Instagram worthy." Dan said smiling at the crazy faces we made.
"I think so too." I said as we stepped out of the lift (or elevator).
*time skip to club*
The ride to the club was filled with a lot of laughter. Dan had some how managed to get his shirt stuck in the car door and also tripped over on his shoe laces. Of course I waited till he started laughing about it, but he seems a bit nervous about something and over all very clumsy.
"Gosh your going to get yourself killed." I said helping him up from the pavement. Dan's hand felt cold in mine, causing goosebumps to appear on my arms.
"Are you cold?" Dan stood up to his full height and took off his jacket.
"Dan you do-"
"Yes I do, your cold so it's by duty as a gentleman to help a lady out." Dan said with a smile.
"Oh bother." I mumbled.
"What did you just say?" Dan said placing jacket on my shoulder.
"Nothing." I smiled, knowing he like Winnie the Pooh I made a subtle reference to it.
"Oh well, anyway the club is that way. Let's go!" Dan said walking fast, holding his hand in mine.
As soon a so knew it, I could hear the thumping music of the club. To be honest the music they played wasn't the best kind of music but I didn't care because I was out with Dan.
*Dan's POV and Time Skip*
A while later after entering the club filled with all different types of people. (Y/n) and I had a competition, not just any competition it involved alcohol. Which probably wasn't the best idea on account that I knew that    (y/n) couldn't really handle her licker that well. But it was her idea not mine, or was it the shots talking.
"Oh yeah!" (Y/n) said after gulping down another shot. "Your turn Dan." She smiled mischievously, I blushed and took another shot.
"I'm bored." (Y/n) said, getting up from her side of the table and walking over to me.
"What do you want to do?"
(Y/n) started to giggle, and poked my nose. Then she said something I couldn't really hear, so I just smiled awkwardly to try to hide the fake that I couldn't hear her.
(Y/n) smiled back and hugged me.
From the corner of my eye I could see a group of guys looking at us. Their eyes glued to (y/n), making me jealous. I hugged her back, holding her close.
She giggle and kissed my cheek.
Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder.

----
Oh yeah this is going to be fun. So I'm thinking of having a bit of smut, but I can't write it so I don't know how it's going to go. I'll figure it out.
Hope you liked this chapter because I had fun fan-girling durning it. Until next time.

Thanks
   Chloe K.