Chapter 30

Hey people, thanks for voting for the book because it's gotten 90 so far, and were close to 800 over all views!!!
Also I found the gif that I love so much again!!! I'm going to use it more often now that I found it.

------------

------------

*Time Skip*

For the entire night my phone was going off, with strange text messages and phone calls from unknown ID's, just to be safe I blacked them.
But today was the day that Dan I go out in a date, it's been awhile since he and I had been out. I think the last time was when he and I first met.
I flinched as my phone buzzed again this time it was Dan.

*Text messages*

Dan- Hey Love

(Y/n)- hello

Dan- You ready for tonight?

(Y/n)- You know it I can't wait to see where we're going!

Dan- I'm glad your excited ;)

(Y/n)- So...um what exactly should I wear?

Dan- oh right forgot to tell you that, something casual nothing to fancy.

(Y/n)- okay I'll see you at 5:30?

Dan- Yep, I'll see you then Love

I smiled as I walked to the couch. I had all day to sit down and do nothing.

*Time Skip brought to you by laziness and boredom*

About half way into an episode of (TV Show/anime) I looked over at my phone.

Time- 5:00

Great job (y/n) you have 30 minutes to get ready for this date. I dashed to my bathroom to take a shower, letting the water soak my hair before quickly taking the shampoo and conditioner to my hair and rinsing it off. I briskly washed my body then turned off the water, grabbing a towel and almost tripping out of the bathroom.
I dried my hair off as quickly as I could, then grabbed the first shirt I saw.
But then I realized it didn't look that good on me so I went with another shirt, then another, and another basically trying in my entire closet until I got fed up and decide that a half casual half fancy shirt (f/c) was fine. Bottoms easy enough, I pulled on a pair of (f/c) (jeans/skirt) and a pair of (f/c) converse. I looked at my phone, to make sure I still had time to do makeup and possibly dry my hair the rest of the way.