Chapter 31

I'm so excited I'm going to see Dan and Phil in 2 weeks!!!

This gif will be used every chapter, because...because I can use if I want to, and it's awesome.
Also chapter will be coming out even slower than usual because I'm trying to work on "Hidden" so this book will be on hold for awhile. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop writing in this fan fiction, it just means I won't be posting any chapters.

And I found these which I found funny

And I found these which I found funny. And there will be a lot of gifs which I guess could get annoying but it gives some visuals.

-------------
*Time Skip to the "mystery" location*

The entire ride to where Dan planned to take me, he and I talked about each other's day and how we both were rushing to get ready.
"Funny both of us waited until the end to get ready." I said as Dan placed his hand in mine, the car stopping in front of a familiar location. Dan looked out the window, then back at me with a hopeful smile.
"Do you know where we are?" Dan said as he guided me out the cab.
"Not really but I feel like I've been here before." I said shyly, trying to think back to the last time Dan and I wen ton a real date.
"Okay I'll give you three hints, if you can't guess after those three hints I'll tell you and..." Dan learned in closer," I'll have to make you remember tonight." I smiled awkwardly nodded my head in response.
"Okay well with place was a first for both of us..." Dan paused, I looked at Dan with a confused face. "Not like that." Dan said as we waited in line to get into the club. Then it hit me.
"Wait is this where we had our first date?"
"Ding ding ding we have a winner!" Dan shouted loudly, raising his arms in the air and waving them around.
"Dan you don't have to shout." I replied putting a hand on one of Dan's arms. He took the opportunity to quickly wrap his arms around me.
"I've got you." Dan whispered in my ear, goosebumps run up and down my arms as his hot breath touched my skin.
"So it seems." I replied whispering back.
"I hope you know I'm never letting go."
"What if I said someone with Dan and Phil shirt just walked by?" Dan looked at me with an annoyed face.
"Well then they'll have to deal with me hugging because again I'm not letting go." I sighed and looked around to see if anyone was looking at us. I smiled and kissed Dan on the lips. "I'd say you need to do better but then again people would get pissed off at us for making out."
"Yeah true." I said as we slowly made our way to the front of the line.