Chapter 61

Crap were in the 60s cue the disco and other wise strangely addicting music! Or was that the 70s? I don't know it's 2:00 A.M and I'm writing this chapter.
Also I'm still going to apologize for the future time skips that may be happening, again I'm trying to get the book to where I can do more things. But then again chapters may be longer and longer due to, too may gif, me being too descriptive, me feeling guilty for not having enough on one scene, or me just wasting time in public so it looks like I'm texting but I'm actually not...
Anyway enjoy.

----------

*Time Skip and (y/n)'s POV*

After having pancakes, we all sat down on the couch and watched some Pokemon.
"Who's the Pokemon?"
"I gave up on that shit a long time ago?" Dan said with a frustrated tone.
"But which one do you think it is?" I said resting my head on his shoulder.
"I'd say Picchu but I could be wrong." I said knowing I'd be wrong.
To honest though as a child I was i to the Pokemon cards, I never watched the TV show or read the manga to it. I didn't get into it like buying the video games for the DS or gameboy, just the card. Mainly because I thought they were cool and the thought of cute looking creatures having badass abilities, well some of them, battling it out was pretty damn cool.
"I think it could be...um...maybe" Dan sighed. "I don't know, what about you Phil what Pokemon do you think it could be?" 
"Squirtel."
"Squirtel? That silhouette looked nothing like squirtel." Dan replied.
"You asked." Phil said in a sassy tone back, I chuckled a little as the screen for "who's that Pokemon?" came up.
"It's Deerling."
"WHAT?!" We all said at once shock covered our faces.
"How the fuck was that silhouette?!" Dan said frustrated.
"There there Danny." I said patting him on the head awkwardly. I continued to pat his head until he looked at me with an annoyed expression. This making Phil laugh, Dan looked at Phil strangely then turned to me and smiled.

"You better now

"You better now." I said with a small smile, resting my head on his shoulder.
"No, I'm still fucking pissed off because of that damn Deerling." Dan replied crossing his arms as the show continued.

*Time Skip*

After watching some Pokemon I decided it was time to get out the old tin box I had of Pokemon card.
I sat down on Dan's bed and started going through the smallish pile of cards. My eyes shot upward as the bedroom door opened slowly, I leaned to the right attempting to see who it was, my eyes widened when no one was there.
'I swear sometimes this house is haunted.' I thought walking towards the door. Just as I was about to close it Dan popped out with his wolf mask on making me flail my arms in fear then fall onto the ground.