Chapter 29

I just though everyone needed a good laugh, so I though why my put a Dan and Tyler video. I couldn't stop laughing during it, hopefully you laugh too.

Also I'm really sorry it took so long, I've been really busy with school and stuff

Also I'm really sorry it took so long, I've been really busy with school and stuff. Some personal stuff happened so chapters will take longer than usual to get out.

-----------------

"What the hell was Jack thinking trying to talk to me!!" I shouted in my mind aggravated at the fact that my now ex-best friend who latched himself onto my neck, is trying to talk to me. This isn't going to end well for anyone, especially Dan if he finds out.
So that Dan wouldn't find out I blocked the number and put down my phone, breathing in deeply. Though it had been days since it had happened I was still shaken up at the fact that Jack left a mark, literally.
"You okay, Love" Dan said kissing me in the cheek, his arms still around me.
"Y-yeah I'm okay." I replied clearing my throat. Phil looked at me with a suspicious face, I gave him a worried look back, his expression disappeared instantly catching the signal that something was up.
"So do you guys want pizza or something?" Phil said getting up.
"Sure I'm starving." Dan replied putting a hand on his stomach.
"Okay we can get a (favorite pizza)." Phil said with a smile.
"Awesome that's my favorite kind." I said happy to know I wasn't the only one who liked that kind of pizza.
"Dan and I get it from time to time." Phil said with his phone in hand.

*Time Skip*

After we had gotten the pizza and eaten, I decided I'd go back to my apartment.
"Well it's getting late I'd better go back to my place." I said standing up and stretching.
"Okay I'll walk you to your place." Dan said eagerly with a smile.
"Dan I live right next door, there's no need to walk me to the door." I replied rolling my eyes at him.
"But-..." Dan said standing up right in front of my, making it obvious that he was the tallest. He looked down at me with his brown eyes, Dan's face got closer to mine. "What about you and me at your place tonight?" I shivered as Dan whispered in my ear, his hot breathe touching my neck. I shrugged in responds and started for the exist.
"Bye (y/n) see you tomorrow." Phil said with a wave.

"Bye Phil

"Bye Phil." I said waving back, I looked at Dan who had a hold of my hand. "See you tomorrow Dan." I pecked Dan on the lips, then made my way towards the exist of the living room.
Foot steps followed behind me, a hand reached for mine. Dan's fingers laced with mine, he pulled me.
"Dan come on I need to go home." I whined trying not to sound to helpless. Dan sighed and then looked into my (e/c) eyes.
"I know you said you wanted to wait but I'm asking again. Do you want to move in?" I stayed silent, Dan waited for my answer eagerly.
"Dan, I don't know. I'll think about it, I still need time to know if you and I will work out." Dan pulled me closer, I could tell this time he was serious about me moving in, Dan sighed again.
"Sorry."
"It's okay." I replied cupping his face with my free hand.
"How about you and I go out on a date? Go to a bar? A club? Have some fun?" Dan said as he started to dance a bit, twirling me around.
"That doesn't sound half bad." I said as Dan hugged me.
"Awesome, what do you want to do?"
"I'm putting that in your hands." I said as dramatic as I could.
"Okay Love." Dan replied with a smile, kissing me on my forehead.
"I'll see you tomorrow then at...?" I payed waited for a time.
"5:30?" We both stayed silent, "you know what I'll text you the details, and stuff." Dan said with a small hug and peck on the lips.
"Alright, night Dan." I said walking down the stairwell.
"Night (y/n)." Dan said with a wave as I walked out the door.

---------------
I know what your thinking
"Wow this was so uneventful I need some more smutty (yet not totally smutty) stuff."
Okay I'm getting to that but I need something to sort of set the mood.
And again chapter will be coming or a bit slower this week because I'm actually involved in something for once!
I have a life guys for the first time ever I can say I have something to do after school.
Anyway hope you enjoyed.

Thanks
    Chloe K.