Chapter 25

Everything is solved and taken care of now.
Anyways....
Here's the Phil drawing.
I'm think about doing a Phil Lester x Reader. Should I do it? Please comment if so. I think it'll have the same sort of concept.
I don't know if people say they want me to write one I will write it and may fail in the process.

---------

*Time Skip (y/n) POV*

When I woke up, Dan's arms were wrapped around me, I wasn't on the couch anymore.
I moved, trying not to wake up Dan in the process. He groaned, wrapping his arms tighter around me.
"Dan." I whined, lightly pushing his arms out of the way.
"No your so warm." Dan whined back, holding me tighter. I wiggled my way out of his hold, earning a frustrated smile from him.

"Your so mean

"Your so mean." Dan said sitting up, with a smile. I have a small smile back,stretching and yawning.
"Really I'm the mean one?" I replied with a sassy tone.
"Well I'm freezing now because of you." Dan said jokingly, getting out of bed. He walked over towards me, kissed me on the cheek then waited inches away from my face.
"Sorry." I mumbled under my breath.
"You ready to do that tumblr tag video today."
"Sure." I replied stretching again, as Dan started to walk out of his room grabbing my hand in the process.
Our fingers laced together as we walked down the hall way and into the living room.
"Good morning Lover birds." Phil said sipping his coffee.
"Morning Philly." Dan replied releasing my hand and sitting on he couch, he got out his lap top and got into the browsing position.
"Morning Phil." I said in a yawn.
"How's you two sleep last night?" Phil asked, taking another sip of his coffee.
"I slept pretty well, I don't know about Dan though." I replied feeling better than usual, like I'd been fully rested.
"That's good." Phil said nodding his head.
"Okay I need some (favorite morning drink)." I said getting up, and walking out of the room.

*Dan's POV*

(Y/n) walked out of the room, as I continued to scroll through all of the pictures under the hashtags we had created last night.
There were loads of fan art, some of which made me feel sort of happy. Not only that but there were fan-fictions, which of course we'd have to read the most inappropriate, semi-disgusting one, because why not.
I looked up from my lap top to see Phil, staring me down.
"What!?" I asked.
"So how'd last night go did you ask her to move in again?"
"Phil, you have to understand that she said she wasn't ready to move in. So there no need to ask her until maybe a year or two as passed." I paused for a second. "Why are you so on me about that?" Phil stayed silent for a moment.
"Because I've never seen you smile with a girl so much, not only that but you two are together and no real major fights have broken out. Your actually getting along with another human being other than me." Phil said taking a sip of his coffee and placing down on the table next to him.
I smiled, knowing that my best friend had observed that much, makes me feel even better than before. I just hope that the hard core fans of Phan don't get pissed off when it's not real.
"Thanks Phil." I replied back, my smile dulling a bit as my eyes drifted back to my lap top.

*(y/n) POV*

I walked back into the room to see Dan still in his lap top and Phil gazing off into space.
"Oh I think this picture should be in the video." I said pointing at a picture of (favorite marvel character).
"It has nothing to do with you or me." Dan said looking at me with a jealous look.
"Well I like it so it has to do with me."
"Okay I see your point there, but still let's keep it to memes and fan art." Dan said with a wink.

This time I didn't say anything about the wink, I just smiled at him

This time I didn't say anything about the wink, I just smiled at him. I laid my head on his shoulder like last night and watched as he went through his tumblr.
"Have you looked through the hashtag yet?" I asked, trying not to fan girl over some of the pictures that showed up on his tumblr.
"A few but not many, the reaction has to be real." Dan said poking me on the nose.
I flinched and sat up straight, making a face pouting at Dan.

He smiled

He smiled.
"Well I'll leave you too to your flirt and eye happenings." Phil said as he got up.
"Sorry." I replied with an awkward look.
"It's okay." Phil replied smiling back. "I actually have something to do today, do we need anything else at the store?" Phil said looking at Dan.
"Not that I know of but I'll text you if I can think of something." Dan replied getting his phone out of his pocket.
"Alright see you two soon." Phil said with a wave.
"Bye Phil." Dan and I said at the same time.
"We need to spend less time together." I said looking at Dan.
"Never, I love seeing your face to much." Dan replied kissing me on the lips.
"Do you want to work on the video now?" I asked, Dan's face still inches away.
"Sounds good to me." Dan replied pecking me on the lips.
He and I both got up, and split up to get ready for the video.
I ran to my house to get a my (f/c) t-shirt that had (favorite TV show/anime) on it, with of course a pair of black skinny jeans and first two socks I saw.
I ran back to Dan's house locking my door behind me and opening the door to Dan's place.
"I'm back." I yelled closing he door behind me.
"Awesome i just got everything set up." Dan replied as I walked up the stairs. "Did you get your camera?"
"Shit forgot it at home." I turned back around front he top of the stairs.
"It's okay you can use mine." Dan yelled back.
Turning back around I made my way to the gaming room, which is where Dan and Phil film all their sims videos and what not.
"He-oh God." I said hitting my hand to my head.
"Wha-oh." Dan said, we both had the same color shirt on. "I'll go and change my shirt."
"Okay." I said still shocked that we chose the same color, though that's probably only happen once but still the fact that it happened was amazing.

-----------
Alright so the video thing will have some mature stuff in it because I'll be describing some "fan-art". Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you all next chapter

 Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you all next chapter

Thanks
Chloe K.