Chapter 3

I sighed as I locked the door behind Dan, to think that the Danisnotonfire was in my house and now had my number, and thinks that I'm subscribed to him out of pure "pity".  Which I obviously didn't, it was more out of sure fan-girling and weird feelings.

*time skip*

A day later, my phone buzzed, I looked down at the screen. Smiling I answered.

*text messages*

Dan- Hey (y/n) it's Dan

(Y/n)- Hello Dan

Dan- Awesome that was the quickest response I've ever gotten. I know we've just met and all but Phil wanted me to ask you if you would like to come over and watch a movie with us.
(Y/n)- sure I'd love too. Do you need me to bring anything over?

Dan- Nope I've got junk food for days. Which is the main reason for the movie, or should I say marathon.

(Y/n)-what are we watching then?

Dan- All the (Disney, Marvel or other) movies ever made.

(Y/n)- Awesome!!! I'll be there in a bit.

*End of Text messages...for now*

I couldn't help but smile a lot, I mean Dan and Phil wanted me to come over the their house to watch a movie marathon which is pretty amazing.
I rushed to get ready, first to fix my hair and then put on a (Disney,Marvel or other) shirt and sweat pants. Then to was off to Dan and Phil's house.
I quickly rushed out of my apartment, eager to see the place where my secret Internet senpai's lived.
I knocked and the door, faintly I could hear Dan yell. "Oh my god she's here! Phil get the door!"
I smiled as I heard the door handle move.
"Well hello there (y/n). Ready for the (Disney, marvel or other) marathon?!" Phil asked in a happy ton wearing his Star Wars pj bottoms.
Dan rushed down the stairs.
"Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in a day." He said running past Phil to give me an awkward hand shake. Dan seemed to have warmed up to me quickly, same with Phil. Though I remember Dan saying that it takes him forever to be friendly with people and here I am awkwardly shaking hands with him and seeing him being excited by my presence.
"Well look who's excited." Phil said with a big cheeky smile.
He motioned for me to come in, I walked in slowly. Trying not to freak out from having Dan still clinging to my hand from behind.
I walked up the stairs with Phil in front of me and Dan who had now released me from his grip, followed from behind.
Slowly my heart began to race as we went further into the house. Dan got all smiley and happy, which sort of scared me.
"Phil have you done a Younow?" Dan said sitting down on the couch next to me.
"Actually I haven't. My Twitter is being blown up so I guess I should." Phil shrugged and pulled out his lap top.
"Cool I'll get the first movie started." Dan moved slightly toward the remote, turned on the Tv and then Netflix.
"Oh my gosh everyone thinks I'm either dead or their dad." I started to laugh.
"Haha why?"
"Because they think it's funny." Phil said shrugging slightly, while choosing his hashtag.
"Get in the screenshot (y/n)." Dan said pushing me into the screen so I could be seen. I smiled slightly.
"Okay now let's see." Phil mumbled, pressing go live.
"Awesome!" Dan said putting his arm around my shoulder.
Honestly I didn't expect Dan or Phil to be so inviting to me. Which not that I mind that they are so inviting and friendly it just seems weird.
"Hello everyone."Phil said at the live stream.
"Before I start chattering I want to introduce everyone to our new neighbor who is over for a movie marathon with Dan."
"It's not just with Dan. Phil, you here too." I said with a smile, hidden behind Phil.
"Come into the camera!" Phil said moving in attempt to get me in camera.
Dan moved in front of me, his face was close to mine for a fraction of a second then it blocked me from the camera.
"Really Dan let them see (y/n)." Phil said pouting.
"Dan move." I squeaked, feeling him press him weight into of me.
"Why?!" Dan replied looking at me confused.
"Because your squishing me!" I said feeling Dan's noodle arms jade into my stomach, as he laid across me.
"Dan don't kill her! We just met her!!" Phil looked at the screen. "I know he's so rude." Phil scrunched up his nose.
Dan moved reluctantly and showed my face to the 15K people that decided to watch.
The comments ranged from "oh my gosh she's so hot." to "#thephanisdead". Which made me sort of angry, they didn't have to end the cutest ship in the world because of me.
"Oh I forgot, you" Phil pointed at me. "Need to introduce yourself to my people."
"Your people? Don't you think that your people are the same as Dan's people." I said with a smile.
"Same difference, they are just more perverted and crazy with me." Dan said showing his face, I looked at him. He winked.
"Anyway I'm (y/n)." I giggled, still mentally processing Dan's wink.
"Is that all you have say?" Dan said his hand on my leg, I tensed up a bit. Dan noticed my reaction and mouthed 'sorry'.
I winked back as Phil went on talking his fans.
"We can watch the movies in my room on my lap top." Dan said whispering in my ear. Chills ran up my spin as images of what could happen appeared in my mind.
Without thinking I said "Sure."
"Where are you two going?" Phil said as when he noticed we were standing up.
"(Y/n) and I are going to watch the movies in my room because you decided to do that." He pointed.
"Hey but your the one who?..." Dan made a face at Phil that made him quickly rethink that he was saying. "Alright you two. Don't have to much fun." Phil said, making the most childish face toward Dan and I.
I then stuck out my tongue at him.
We walked down the hall to Dan's room. My already fast beating heart, felt as if it was about to fall out of my chest.
It soon relaxed as Dan and I started getting into the movies. He brought up some small talk but everything I answered to he seemed to be mouthing along with it. As if he knew exactly what I was going to say. I shook my head and thought nothing of it because why would he know? Most likely he's probably just judging me.
He moved closer to me, I acted as if I didn't care when inside I felt as if I had exploded. Dan placed his arm over my shoulder, which moved me closer to him.
Suddenly Dan brought up some more small talk. Asking about what I liked to do as a kid? What my favorite color was? When my birthday was?
I told him basically everything, except for the fact that I had a YouTube.
Then I threw the questions at him. So I could learn a little more about him though I probably knew everything there is to know about him.
Which isn't weird, at least I'm not mouthing along with everything he says. It still bothers me, and I want to know why.
The only thing I was scared of knowing was that he watched my videos or if he found out I watched his videos.
"Are you tired?" Dan said yawning a bit.
"Not really if you are I can head home." I said sitting up, Dan placed his hand on my arm.
"You don't need to leave, I was asking you if you were tired. That doesn't mean that I am, plus we have one more movie to watch." Dan said smiling, as I sat down.
Half way into the movie my eyes started to feel heavy and slowly they started to close.

--------
Oh yeah got the third chapter done. I'm on a roll here so expect more, and I know it's sort of all over the place and there's a lot of 'I's and stuff but...I don't know how else to write it.
Anyway I know it's not that romantic right now but still it's doing well right now. But I'm getting to it slowly we will get to the romance.

(future chloe- I'm realizing now that Phil only does or did younows on Sunday((now its Thursday)) so just ignore that but there :) I can't figure out how to change it, oh well.)
((Ayyye!! Made some small changes because I'm too lazy to work on Online....)))

Thanks
     Chloe K.