Chapter 17

I'm running out Dan photos!!

This is officially my new favorite gif because

This is officially my new favorite gif because....because why not.
Anyway this chapter well... Its a little sappy to tell you the truth but what the hell the more sappy stuff the better.
-----------
"Why do I love you? That's a good question." Dan said looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes.
"I guess I love you because your you. You have so much character to you, and like I said this morning your an unsolved puzzle that keeps changing its pieces, making it even more interesting to solve." I smiled, hearing things like that coming from Dan was like music to my ears.
"Why the sudden question?" Dan said, I had to be careful with my words answering this one, it just say what's on my mind every time I look at him.
"Dan, I love you because you aren't afraid to show who you really are, unlike other people I've met before who hide their inner most self, you show yours to the world without a single regret. I love because your Dan, and not some faker that has a so called perfect life, you make imperfection seem like the best thing in the world."
"Nicely said Love." Dan said scooting closer.
"Really I think yours was better."
"No no yours had a lot of heart in it. Mine in the other hand was just a reference to what I said this morning." Dan said kissing me on the forehead, and pulling me in close. I looked up at him, he smiled and yawned.
"Your already tired." I said moving a piece of hair out his face.
"No I'm not tired, I just yawned because my brain wasn't getting enough oxygen."
"Don't get be all smart with me, Dan Howell." I scolded in a fake dominate tone.
"Yes, Love." Dan surrender, whispering.
I don't know why but Dan and I are having a lot of these types of moments. Moments where we are just laying in silence holding each other, enjoying just being near each other. I guess that's another think I love about Dan, I can just sit with him and talk, watch a movie or just lay in silence and he's happy either way. I could waste a lifetime just laying with him, and I wouldn't care because I'd be with him. Just being around him makes me feel as if I'm accepted in this world.
Out of no where there came a buzzing noise, it was my phone. Dan released me, I looked at the caller ID in bolder letters it said "Mom" with a goofy picture of her.
"Hey Mom."
"Hey (y/n), I have some bad news." My mom said her voice shaky.
"W-what is it?" I started to feel concerned, it had been a long time since I'd talked to my mom, let alone any o my family. Last time I talked to her she tried to talk me into moving back to (hometown).
"It's your sister, she's in the hospital."
-----
Quick authors note
If you remember the chapter when you Skype Dan and the little sister rethink of the name and insert it anywhere where you see (s/n) which means sister's name if you don't have a sister...than you have one now.
Anyway back to the story
--------------
"What happened?" I asked,     (s/n) had been in the hospital before, mainly because she was athletic and refused to admit she was injured in anyway.
"She was playing soccer and the ball hit her in the head. She's been knocked out, with a minor concussion."
"Okay, so why is she in the hospital. Wait studio question don't answer that!" I started to shake, I was worried about my sister.
Dan noticed this and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him, my eyes about to water, he gazed down at me with a concerned smile. 
"Anyway she has requested that you be at her side while she is in the hospital."
"Mom I wish I could but I can't just pack my things up like that and fly to (hometown)." My mom sighed. "I'll see what I can do but tell her to FaceTime me when she starts feeling better."
"Alright I'll tell her. She'll be disappointed that you couldn't be here for her."
"Mom I am here for her, just not physically." Mom chuckled.
"Bye (nickname)."
"Bye mom, tell (s/n) I said get well soon."
"Okay good bye." I breathed in heavily, glad that Dan was hugging me.
"You okay?" Dan asked kissing my forehead.
"I guess so." I sighed, at least my sister didn't die or anything but still she was in the hospital which still made me a bit worried.
Silence started to fill the room, I was worried I admit it now. I'm worried about the little devil who's walked in my shadow for the longest time.
"What happened?" Dan asked ending the silence.
"Well my sister has a minor concussion, nothing to be too worried about but..." I paused,

Dan looked at me with a concerned expression

"Don't worry, I bet she'll be alright. If she's anything like you, she's tough and won't let a simple concussion stop her." A small smile crept onto my face.
"Hey look she can smile." Dan said holding me closer. "It's be a few minutes smile, don't go away."
"Your so weird." I said poking him on the nose.
"So they say." Dan said pecking me on the lips, I kissed him back.
"It make it sound like you being weird is part of some legend." I said moving a piece of fringe out of his face.
"I am I legend, a mythical beast that doesn't exist in reality but only on the Internet." Dan said making "claws" with his hands and roaring.

"Then your the cutest monster I've ever seen

"Then your the cutest monster I've ever seen." I said poking him on the nose again.
"I'm not just any monster I'm a Danosaur."
"No not the Danosaur!" I said acting as if I was talking to a little kid. Dan let go of me and put his left hand on his hip and the other hand in the air pointing towards the ceiling.
"I am the fearsome Danosaur fear me!!" Dan said pointing at me, with a weird look.
"You look constipated." Dan and I started laughing.
"Wow way to ruin the mood (y/n)." Dan said between a burst of laughter. "And you calling me weird."
"We both know I'm past weird."

"Sometimes what?" I asked

"Sometimes you can be past weird but your too cute to be weird all the time." Dan said hugging me again, I sighed.
"You hungry?"
"I thought you'd never ask." Dan said lacing his fingers with mine, walking out of his room and too the kitchen.

------------
Hello guys
Sorry it this choosier took me so long. I was trying to make it good and it took me awhile to find the gifs.
Anyway hope that you enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks
     Chloe K.