Chapter 33

Found some more photos for chapters!!
Also I'm trying to think of other things to go on and the only things I can think of are intense scenes that would make things awkward (mainly for me because I'm writing it.)

)

Alright let's get this chapter started!!!

-----------

*still (y/n)'s POV*

My eyes slowly drifted open, my head rested on Dan's bare chest. I moved my head from his chest to the pillow beside him, Dan stirred in his sleep.
Slowly I moved towards the end of the bed, trying my best not to wake the still sleeping Dan. He turned over on his side and put his arms out trying to hug me, but since I was at the end of the bed the only thing he got was air.
"(Y/n)." Dan mumbled sleepily, his eyes still closed. I stayed silent as Dan started to move closer towards me, sluggishly.
"Where are you?" Dan mumbled again patting on my pillow, I held back a laugh as Dan came closer. His eyes opened slightly, then fully.
"There you are." Dan said sitting up and kissing on the cheek, and pulling me closer.
"Morning." I said feeling tired again, I leaned into Dan's hold closing my eyes.
"Wait who's your up before me and your still tired?" Dan said as I started to close my eyes.

*Dan's POV*

"You still tired Love?" I asked as (y/n) started to fall asleep.
"Maybe." (Y/n) replied yawning.
"How about this you can stay here asleep and I'll go get some breakfast ready?" I said moving a piece of hair out of her face and kissing her forehead. (Y/n) looked up at me with a small smiled, squinting her eyes.
"Okay." She said as I released her from the hug and moved over to my side of the bed.

Well let's see if I can cook something without starting a fire

Well let's see if I can cook something without starting a fire. I thought in my mind as I put on my clothes and walking out of (y/n)'s room.

*Time Skip*

After I had gotten every ready and successfully made breakfast it was time to go and wake up (y/n).
I walked into the room to see (y/n) still sound asleep, the blanket over her head keeping the light out her eyes.
I went over to the bed and sat down on the edge. To be honest it was always a struggle to get (y/n) up, every now and then when she'd stay over at my apartment it's take 5 minutes to try and get her up. Mainly because I didn't want to use brut force, but this time I though what the hell we've been together long enough.
First I pulled the covers off her, she was wearing a large black t-shirt that I left here and house shorts. She whined and stirred in her sleep, attempting to grab the remaining covers.
(Y/n) opened her eyes slightly, glaring at me.

(Image above) I said, her glared grew even more intense

(Image above) I said, her glared grew even more intense. "If it makes you feel better I didn't burn your apartment down when I was making breakfast." (Y/n)'s glared started to disappear slightly, I kissed her on the cheek.
She turned over on her stomach, hiding her face in her pillow.
"Come on (y/n) get up."
"Nnooo." (Y/n) whined as I started to pull her out of Dan. "Dan stop it!" She yelled as I started to tickle her foot, (y/n) started to laugh.
"Okay okay!! I'm awake! I'm awake!!!" She shouted between laughs as I stopped tickling her. (Y/n) breathed heavily, tears running down her face from laughing so hard. "I hate you." (Y/n) said still laughing a little, sitting up and dangling her legs over the side of the bed.
"I know." I replied with a big smile. "Now come on the foods getting cold." I said holding her hand and practically dragging her out of her room.
When we got to the living room, (y/n) had a shocked look on her face. "You weren't joking when you said you were going to make breakfast."
"Yep I needed to show off my cooking skills a little bit." I said with a smile as (y/n) and I sat down on the couch and started to eat.

*Time Skip brought to by Dan's hobbit hair

*(y/n)'s POV*

After Dan and I ate, we watched some TV. Being the couch potatoes that we are, I looked at my phone laying on the coffee table to see a series of text messages from Phil.

*Text Message*

Phil- just wondering if everything is okay it's 10:30 and Dan isn't home.

Phil- I'm guessing that he got drunk or something.

Phil- please answer it's 11:50 and neither of you are home. Wait you two are probably at your house....

Phil- Morning just though I'd text you to see how things went, since Dan didn't come home I'm guessing things went well (;

Phil- I don't want any private details...okay maybe I do but just don't go too in detail.

(Y/n)- I had so much fun last night, Dan took me to the night club we had our first date at and some other stuff happened after wards but I don't think you want to know that ;)

Phil- (-_-) so now you answer me...

(Y/n)- Sorry i didn't have my phone anywhere near me last night.

Phil- Oh okay then, anyway it's nice to know that you and Dan had fun last night.

(Y/n)- Me too.

-----------

Hey people!
What's up so I'm thinking that there maybe at least 10 more chapters and then if everyone agrees to it then there could be a sequel or something. But only if you guys think there should be if not there there won't be.
If you want a squeal or something than please feel free to tell me.
If not than this book will end in the next 10 chapters.
Also thanks for 850 views!!!

Thanks again

Chloe K