Chapter 53

Hey people, so it's been awhile. Mainly because wattpad deleted all my hard work, I was almost at 1,150 words and I got it to a good part. Then I left my phone for a bit, coming back to find that all of my work was gone, not only that but most of the other chapter that I started to work on was gone as well
(^o^) *Randomly flips table over*
Why wattpad why do you do this to me!!!
Anyway, the other reason is I've been on holiday. Orlando, Florida. Universal was awesome, and the magic kingdom was a blast to the past. I saw the Disney Dan and Phil there (Pooh and Tigger), I say that because it felt as if I was meeting them again but I wasn't.
Lastly gifs will be back as soon as I come back from holiday, I'm currently sitting by a pool. In the blazing heat, I wish I could be inside but...I can't disobey my parents.
Okay let's get this chapter started its going to be extra long to show how sorry I am for not posting for awhile.

------------

"No problem." (Bff name) said. "Oh shit I almost forgot." (Bff) name said releasing me from the hug and reaching into her big pocket book.
"Forgot what?" I asked as Dan wrapped his arms from behind me.
"Just a little something, that I know you'll love." She said with a smirk.
"Oh god." I replied worriedly. (Bff name) handed me a medium sized (f/c) bag, it had (other f/c) tissue paper, and it was heavy. I looked at her surprised, (Bff name) nodded her head for me to open it.
Slowly I took the tissue paper out of the bag, then a small shiny object caught my eye.
"You know those friendship necklaces you can get at Claire's and shit." I nodded my head, pulling out a half of a (f/c) heart, that said best on it.
"You know we have hundreds of these." She laughed a little, and smiled.
"Yeah but your never to old to have a friendship necklace plus I got it on sale." (Bff name) said showing me her half of the necklace, except her half was (other f/c). "There's more."
Dan held or his hand and looked at the necklace while I took out the heavy object in the bag. It was rectangular, cover with (favorite pattern) wrapping paper.
"Fancy." I said with a small smile.
"I know, the wrapping paper was 5 dollars, for fucking patterned paper!" I laughed, and started to tear into the wrapping paper.
"No way!" I said holding a copy of (favorite book other than the amazing book is not on fire), (description of cover).
"Yes way, open the book." (Bff name) said an excited look covered her face. I opened the book to see (authors name) signature, with a personal message.

*Message*

According to (Bff name), your a big fan of my work. Well I just want to say that I'm glad to have a creative supporter like you.

Sincerely,
      (Authors name)

Ps- By the way keep it up with the YouTube channel. I love your videos.

*End of Message*

I looked at (Bff name) with astonishment.
"How did you...?"
"I know a guy." She smiled mischievously.
"Oh you know a guy?" I replied rolling my eyes.
"Yes I know a guy, and plus I got to interview the (girl/guy) for my blog on tumblr." She smiled, I could tell she was proud of herself. Dan stepped back and sat down on the coach.
"Thanks, (Bff name)." I said hugging her tightly.
"Hey now not to tight I like breathing." (Bff name) joked, I loosened a bit. "Now tell me about this guy?" I asked, not that I wasn't curious or anything I just would like to know for the well being of my best friend.
"Maybe." She replied with a small smile.
"I'll let you too catch up on lost time, I'm just going to go make a drink real quick." Dan said awkwardly, as he started to walk out of the room.
"Come on Dan it's still morning, your having a drink now?" I said looking at Dan with a concerned look.
"I just have an Internet support group vide going on right now." I rolled my eyes, as he left the room.
I motioned for (Bff name) to sit down on the coach.
"Internet support group?" (Bff name) said with a confused look. "What's that?"
"It's something that Dan does on his channel every now and then."
"Dan's on YouTube?" She said, this time I looked at (Bff name) confused.
"Yeah, he's been on there for awhile."
"I bet he doesn't have that many subs." (Bff name) said, rolling her (Bff e/c) eyes.
"He has over a million I think." I said casually, she looked at me shocked.
"What his channel name?"
"Danisnotonfire."
"I don't know how that is?" She replied still confused.
"Well that's Dan." I said with a smile.
"I'm sorry, I haven't been on YouTube in such a long time. The only people I watch is you, PewDiePie, and Jacksepticeye." I nodded my head, as (Bff name) pulled out her phone.
"Whatcha doing?"
"Looking up Dan, so far it's just pictures of old men."
"Try Dan Howell." I said, she nodded her head and typed in "Dan Howell". She looked back at me in awe.
"Oh my gosh, your dating a celebrity!"
"I wouldn't say celebrity." Dan said walking into the room, drink I hand.
"You've been in the red carpet, and you've been in a movie." I said as Dan sat down next to me.
"Oh really which one?" She said with wide eyes.
"Big hero 6. My friend Phil and I were the screaming scientists." Dan said with a proud smiling, putting his arm around my shoulder. (Bff name) nodded her head with approval.
"Wow (y/n) you've really out done yourself time." She said, and was that a jealous look?
"Yeah, I'm dating a guy so it of my league that the Internet still can't believe that were dating." I replied with an awkward smile.
"I'm not out of your league, stop talking yourself down." Dan said looking at me with puppy eyes, I winked at him.
"Well it was nice seeing you, but I have to go." (Bff name) said looking down at her phone with a sigh.
"Why?" I asked, concerned.
"My boss just texted me and said that i have a meeting here in London. In fact I think it's international, and if I want a promotion I have to go to this." She said look a worried look, (Bff name) stood up and smiled a bit.
"Well in that case, have fun at the meeting." I stood by next to her and hugged her.
"I'll see you soon, (nickname)."
"I'll miss you." I said hugging her tightly, she hugged tightly back. We released each from the death grip hug, both of us on the brink of tears. Dan stood up behind me.
"It was nice meeting you Dan."

*Dan POV*

I stood behind (y/n), awaiting my good bye. A single tear ran down her face as she stepped closer towards me, hugging me.
"If you break her heart. I don't care how much the Internet loves you, I'll break your neck." (Bff name) whispered.
"Don't worry that won't happen anytime soon." I whispered back as she released me from the hug. I smiled awkwardly as another tear running down her face.
"Good." She mouthed back, more tears running down here and (y/n)'s faces. "Until next time." (Bff name) said to (y/n) hugging her again then made her way out of the room.

-----

Okay so now my sister is reading this book...what do I do?! She's probably reading this right now, looking at me like" :/ why?!"
Or she's told my parents about the amount of cursing in the book, and is tattling on me as we speak...     (^)
Anyway I'd give you gifs but I'm in the road again. Yep on my way home (if your reading this in the future then I'm not on the road).
Thanks for 2K reads and 200 votes! You guys have no idea what it means, I still think I'm in a dream right now.

Until next time,
Chloe K
(=^^=)