Chapter 19

I had too I did have another photos!!! I guess I can waste tomorrow away looking for gifs and pictures.
--------------

"Who the hell are you!!" Dan said walking out of his apartment his fist balled up.
"Dan." I said with a smile, I reached out to hug him, he pushed my arms away.
"Who the hell is this?!" Dan said anger filling his voice.
"This is Jack." I said pointing to the blonde haired boy behind me. "He and I are FRIENDS." I said emphasizing the word friend.
"Why the hell didn't you tell me?!"
"I texted you." I said grabbing my phone and showing him the text message. Dan stayed silent and looked back at Jack who had a confused expression on his face.
"Hey um...Dan is it?" Jack asked leaning on me a bit, I moved forward towards Dan.
"Yeah." Dan said tense.
"Are you and (y/n) a thing. If you are than I can totally stay in a hotel, if it bothers you that I'm here." I was surprised, normally Jack would have done anything to annoy someone.
"It's (y/n)'s house not mine." Dan stated bluntly.
"But does it bother you that I'm here, staying at her house." I knew what he was doing, Jack was trying to make Dan think that he and I ...(A/n You know what I mean, there are three dots for a reason.)

I looked at Dan, he was angry, I've never seen him like this before

I looked at Dan, he was angry, I've never seen him like this before. I put my hand in his arm, trying to relax him.

He gave me this look of despair, as if he had lost something

"Hello anyone there." Jack said stepping forward and waving his hand in front of Dan's face.
"Get a hotel." I said, I didn't want to see Dan like this. Jack looked at me shocked.
"Seriously?!" Jack said throwing his hands into the air.
"Yeah, I think it's my fault for not telling you that I was in a relationship."
"You and this guy?!" Jack said pointing at Dan. "Give me a break, your out of his league. You should come back to America with me." Jack smile as if nothing had happened.
"Are you crazy I love it here. I love Dan! I'm not going to leave him, or Phil." Honestly I had forgotten that Phil had been standing there the entire time the ordeal unfolded.
"Come on why stick with these losers when you have me. Remember all the good times we had together." He walked towards me with his arms held open.
"No."
"No what?" Jack said, getting closer to me, my back pressing against Dan.
"I'm done with you, if your going to come to my house and treat my friends this way and talk to me as if I'm some sort of object. You can just leave!" I yelled, I felt some strange feeling of power, as if I was earning more and more strength as the argument went on.
"Fine then you want me to leave I'll leave!" Jack said going into my apartment. Dan looked at me confused.
"I thought you and him were friends." Dan said gazing into my eyes.
"Jack was my best friend, but he's lost that title." I said leaning against the door frame.
"If you done mind I think I'm going to go back home." Phil said leaving the hallway, Dan  smiled a bit.

" Phil said leaving the hallway, Dan  smiled a bit

*time skip brought to you by laziness*

3 minutes later, Jack walked out of my apartment with his suitcase in hand. He looked at me with smirk, I tensed up.
"You know I think I should apol-"
"Go." I said pointing away from me.
"(Y/n) hear me out okay I didn't mean it." Jack walked closer towards me.

*Dan's POV*
Jack walked closer towards  (y/n). Which worked a against me in some ways, (y/n) stood about 5 feet away from me, if Jack tried anything if be to late to stop him.
He leaned in closer to her, she backed up and pushed his arms away. (Y/n) started to walk towards me, when Jack wrapped his arms around her and places his lips on her neck, (Y/n) started to yell and hit at him.
"Get off of her!" I yelled grabbing onto his shirt and prying him from her. Jack hit the ground with a thud, quickly he got up with a smirk and walked off.
(Y/n) held onto her neck, breathing in heavily. Her hand covering were his lips had attached themselves too.
"What the hell was that for?!" I asked still trying to figure out that happened.
"I-I honestly don't know." (Y/n) said still covering the spot. I placed my hand on top of her's. She looked at me knowing what would be underneath it.
I moved her hand out of the way to see a hickey.

I yelled causing (y/n) to wince from the slight high pitch noise

This guy had marked her on the most noticeable area of the neck. How he did it that quickly I don't know, but if I ever see that guy again he will pay for doing this.
(Y/n) sighed, still breathing in heavily.
"It's okay." I whispered pulling her in close. "Let's go into your apartment."
We walked in, I closed the door behind us. (Y/n) plopped down on the couch, and rubbed her neck.
A since of jealousy filled me, I couldn't have that on her, except if I had done it.
"Dan?"
"Yeah?" I replied sitting next to her.

*(y/n) POV*
Dan sat down next to me, concern filled his face. I moved closer towards him, his jaw tensed up.

I could tell he was frustrated by the fact that another man had forcefully put a mark on me

Honestly I want still shaken up about what had done Jack. How he did it I have no idea? The bad part is, there is a small sick part of me who slightly enjoyed it. So to make this little sick part of me die in the fiery depths of my mind, I had to cancel it out with a happy positive thought.
-----------------
Okay so I have to say something this chapter was a bit weird. I know I could have gone without the drama and stuff but it had to be done.
Though it was a bit weird it needed to be done.
It's interesting.
Anyway in the next chapter there will be a little bit of a mature scene no three dots but close to it.

Thanks
    Chloe K.