Chapter 14

Hey guys so this is for 150 views. I know I said it was over but you guys got this to 150 views do I thought it was only far to give you guys an extended ending.

Oh and so the reason why this is a part one is because the next hundred we hit will be another Extended Ending/Chapter. Its just easier if i have it as Chapters.

-Extended Ending (part 1)-

*Dan's POV*

My eyes slowly drifted open, the first thing I saw was (y/n), with her head in my chest. I don't know why but after what we had done I felt a since of accomplishment, like I had unlocked a new achievement that said in bold letters "Fan Boy Dream."
(Y/n) started to stir in her sleep. I breathed in deeply and kissed her on the forehead, she wrapped her arms around me and smiled slightly.
"Dan." (Y/n) said in a soft voice.
"Yes?" I replied, my voice raspy from sleep.
"I love you." She said sitting up , with the sheets wrapped lossy around her, (y/n) looked back at me with a big smile on her face.
"I love you too." I said sitting up and kissing her on the cheek. I reached for my black shirt that had ended up on the floor. "Here." I said tapping her with the shirt on her side.
"Thanks." She replied her voice soft, taking the shirt from me and putting it on. (Y/n) stretched, I sat up and wrapped my arms around her.
"Dan." (Y/n) said, her voice still sounded sleepy, she turned around. I loosed my hold on her as she hugged me back.
"(Y/n)?" I asked.
The thing is I've been talking with Phil for a few weeks about (y/n) moving in because she's at our house so often. Phil and I thought I'd be better if she lived with us.
"Yeah Dan." (Y/n) answered, seeming sort of concerned. I breathed in deeply and held her hand, she looked at me like something was wrong,
I smiled a bit.
"The thing is..." I paused thinking of how to say everything right. "You've been practically living at my house, and..." (Y/n) looked hurt, what was i doing wrong.
"Um...i thought you could..." I don't know why but i kept pausing, maybe it wasn't time to ask, maybe i was rushing things. Doubt started to flood my mind, gradually drowning any positive happy thoughts. (Y/n) looked me in the eyes waiting for me to continue.
"D-do you want to move in with Phil and I?" I thought out load, which i guess helped me. (Y/n)'s face lite up.
"Yes Dan!" She smiled, it felt as if i had gained another achievement, or maybe the key to the Fan Boy Hall of Fame;if thats even a thing. "Wait did you talk to Phil about this?"
"Of course, he's the one who brought it up in the first place." (Y/n) looked a bit surprised, i guess it was the fact that it was Phil's idea in the first place and not mine. "I guess that means i'm moving again?" She said resting her head in the crook of my neck, I let go of her hand and once again wrapped my arms around her body.
"Dan?" (Y/n) said now sounding a but more awake.
"Yes, love." I said, mentally punching myself for saying that, (Y/n), on the other hand started to giggle.
"So is that my nickname?" She asked looking at me with her (light/dark) (e/c) eyes.
"I guess so...Love." I winked at her. "Anyway what were you going to ask?"
"Can i keep your shirt?" (Y/n) blushed, putting her hands on her face in attempted to hide the blush. I moved her hands away from her face, and kissed her lips.
"As long as i can wear it too, because thats my favorite black shirt." I kissed her on the forehead and looked at my alarm clock. "Gosh we woke up early."
"What do you mean?"
"Its 8:30 in the morning." I stated stretching and getting out of bed.
"Wow."
"Wow indeed..." I paused and waited for her to get out of bed too, remembering the events of last night. I went over to my dresser and got her a pair of sweat pants. "Here you go." I said throwing the sweat pants at her, which landed on her face.
"Really Dan." (Y/n) rolled her eyes, holding in a laugh.
"What can i say i got skills." I made a goofy face and stance that made her laugh hysterically.

*time skip*

After the both of us got out of my room, and had eaten breakfast it was time to decide what to do with the day. Phil was out so we couldn't watch (anime you've never seen) because we're already so far into and I don't want to re-watch it.
"Hey Dan do you want to watch (favorite anime)?" (Y/n) with a bag of (favorite chips) in her hand, I looked at her then the bag of chips then bak at her. "What I'm still hungry, I'm not one for cereal." She stated sitting down on the couch next to me.
"I'm wasn't judging you." I replied back, turning on the tv and opening Netflix. I motioned for her to come and sit closer to me, (y/n) moved a little closer towards me.
I couldn't take it so I moved closer, hugging her.
"Your so clingy this morning." She said the bag of chips still in her hand.
"Well after last night. I never want to let go of you, well except if you need to go to the restroom or anything I'll let go. Or if smell bad I may let go but for right now I'm not letting go."
"Why don't you let it go." (Y/n) said with a small smile, I rolled my eyes.
"Man Disney fanatics these days always making Frozen jokes." I said looked into her (light/dark) (e/c) eyes that were so easy to get lost in.
"Um...Dan?" (Y/n) said pointing at the TV, I looked and saw (favorite anime)'s picture.
"Do you really want to watch that?"
"Yes Dan I want to watch (favorite anime)." She looked at me frustrated.
"What's that look for?" I said giving her some space, maybe I was being a bit to clingy.
"Sorry." (Y/n) blushed, "I'm still a little tired." She said yawning, and stretching.
"It's alright, Love." (Y/n) blush grew darker, I smirked and moved back to where I was before close to (y/n).

--------------
So I finally finished chapter 14, sorry I said I'd end it, I just thought I could end it there but...as always I got inspired and thought what the hell why not write more of it.
Anyway this is my thank you for 150 views!!!

Thanks
Chloe K.