Chapter 21

Okay the video I found is a bit interesting I thought because of the last chapter it made since.
You know I just noticed somethings Dan and I have the Same birthday...well the month not the actual day, but my birthday is 10 days before his. June 1st!
Now you know more about me.
Also thank you so much for 300 views and 50 votes!!!
Anyway enjoy.
-------------
*time skip brought to you by Dan howell*

I opened my eyes, light shines in through the curtains of my room. I yawned and looked over at the sleeping Dan, who laid next to me. He turned on his stomach and lifted his head.

"Morning

"Morning." I said softly.
"Morning love." Dan said wrapping an arm around me.
"So was I gentle or what."
"What do you mean Dan? You were anything but gentle" I said stretching, looking into his chocolate brown eyes.
"Well I tried." Dan replied kissing me on the cheek, I leaned in closer to Dan. He was so warm compared to me who as freezing.
"Why are you so cold?" Dan said pulling me closer to him.
"Well somebody kept hogging the covers last night." I said poking him on the nose.
"Sorry Love." Dan replied pressing his lips against mine.
"I could make it up to you."
"Oh no buddy one night is enough. No way that's happening in the morning." I said patting Dan on the head.
"I love you (y/n)." Dan said sleepily.
"I love you too." I replied back getting out of bed, grading a big (f/c) t-shirt from my closet.
I looked over at Dan who had the biggest smile on his face.

"What are you looking at?" I asked putting my hand in my hip

"You." Dan said bluntly, I blushed. Though Dan and I are together I can't get over how cute he is. I mean no matter what he says there's a shy part of me that seems to show through, even if he's seen every inch of me I still feel really embarrassed.
"Your so cute when you blush." Dan said getting out of bed.
"Really?" I asked as Dan walked closer towards me.
Dan stayed silent, I walked out of my room.