Chapter 1

hello XD i just had this idea pop in my mind... idk if it will work well but i'm gonna try! I hope you enjoy the story as it goes on, and if it seems boring, just wait i completely promise it will get more interesting as time goes on (:

(Brian's POV)

I woke up with a fucking headache, again.

I heard a clink, as I sat up from my couch, and I noticed I was surrounded with bottles. Of my favorite alcohol.

I lit a cigarette and took a long drag of it while I sat on my couch in my living room. Suddenly, a burst of anger flooded through my veins.

I felt a hot tear stream down my face.

I grabbed one of the empty bottles of Jack Daniels and threw it at the wall. I smirked as it shattered. Then I threw another one. And another.

This was fucking amusing to me.

FUCK!

I grabbed my hair and pulled it.

I couldn't calm down.

I couldn't stop.

I started laughing. I don't know why I did, but I did. Hell, who the fuck cares why I'm laughing? Nothing matters anymore!

"NOTHING FUCKING MATTERS ANYMORE!!" I screamed and threw another bottle. Matt came running in.

"What the fuck is going on?" He asked frantically with wide eyes groggily. I laughed.

He shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why are you laughing, Brian? I know you wish it could be the same as it used to, and so do we, but-"

"But WHAT?!" I screamed, lighting another cigarette. "You guys don't fucking KNOW what it's like for me!"

Matt leaned against the wall and slid down.

"Brian,"

"NO!!!" I screamed, trying to hold back the tears that were forming. I shook my head and stormed out of the room, grabbing my jacket and a bottle of jaeger, leaving and slamming the back door.

When I got to the door of my SUV, I fumbled with my keys for a while then eventually found the one I wanted. I shoved it into it's slot and unlocked my car.

I jumped in and started it and put on my seatbelt, but I didn't know where to go.

"FUUUUUCK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I pounded the dashboard with my fists. I turned on the radio and turned the volume almost all the way up, making my ears hurt. I grabbed the bottle of jaeger and sat there, in my car, in my driveway, and I drank the bottle in a matter of about 30 seconds.

As Bottles Call My Nameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें