Caught (Part Two)*

Start from the beginning

"Rachel, I want you to eat my princess out, eat her good, she deserves it." He lifted Rachel off of him and she got down in front of you as you laid back on the couch smirking at her.

"Prepare yourself, babe." She winked at you before kissing up your thigh and inching closer towards where you wanted her.

Without warning, she attached her tonuge to your clit, swirling it around at a rapid pace.

"Oh." You let out a gasp followed by a whimper, looking to your right, you saw Justin watching your face intently as he slowly pumped his dick.

"Does that feel good, baby? Is she eating you out right?" He rasped as he kept his gaze on you, his pace speeding up as you moaned in response. You saw him lean forward and wrap his mouth around your right nipple, his hand finding its way to your left and rubbing it in his palm.

Your hand fell into his hair, tugging on it. Your jaw fell open as the pleasure mixed with pain of him biting down ran through your body. "Guys, I-I'm gonna-" Your back arched of the back of the couch and your eyes closed as you exploded.

"Shit, Justin. Look at this." Rachel spoke as she lifted your legs. "She's dripping."

Justin bit down on his lip and grunted as he ran his finger through your juices that were currently making their way down onto the couch. "Taste yourself." He brought his finger up to your mouth, you took his finger in your mouth and sucked as you maintained eye contact with him and hummed quietly.

"Rachel, suck me off baby." Justin sat back on the couch as he pulled you into him. He placed you so your back leaned on the side of his chest, so he could reach down and touch you. He pressed his fingers against your now sensitive nub as you whimpered as it almost hurt to be touched.

"Fuck, get yourself off while you're there. Rub your clit while you suck my dick." He grunted to her as she did as she was told, he continued to work my clit.

"Justin." You whimpered, electricity running through your veins.

"You gonna cum for a third time, baby?" He leaned and rasped in your ear, pecking it afterwards. "Shit, I bet you're sensitive as hell, it's all basically been about your little bundle of nerves so far, I haven't even fucked you yet." He pouted against your skin.

"Rachel, go sit in front of [Y/N]. [Y/N], get on all fours." He stood as he watched you both do as you were told. "Rachel, prepare yourself. That mouth of hers does wonders." He slapped your ass lightly. "I'm gonna fuck you so good babe." He rasped as he kneeled behind you, positioning himself.

You moved your tongue along her clit, hearing her gasp spurred you on. You held her legs apart as you worked her with your mouth, completely forgetting Justin was about to pound into you any second until you felt him brush his dick at your entrance. He slammed into you, causing you to moan loudly.

"Fuck, I missed the feeling of you around me." He moaned, thrusting his hips forward against you.

"Oh, shit." Rachel moaned as you lazily pressed your whole mouth onto her clit before pushing your tongue inside her. "I'm so close, fuck." She threw her head back as she gripped yours and pushed it further down.

"You're so tight, princess." He slapped your ass, causing the sound to echo throughout the room.

"J-Justin." You whimpered, loving the feeling of him inside you. "You fuck me so good." You moaned against Rachel's clit.

"I'm gonna c-cum." Rachel bucked her hips up slightly as she came, watching you as you pressed your tongue against her. "Shit, that was good." She breathed heavily, running a hand through her hair.

Out of nowhere, you swirled your hips in a circle and moved back against Justin.

"H-Holy shit, what the fuck? That felt so good, do it again babygirl." He grunted as he slammed into you harder, feeling your hips do circles on his dick. "I'm gonna cum." He grunted as he thrusted into you, riding out his orgasm as he threw profanities and curse words into the air.

"I'm almost there." You moaned loudly, knowing you were the only one yet to cum.

"Rachel, bite or lick her nipples. It drives her insane." He continued to pound into you harder than ever as he awaited your high to hit you.

She did as she was told and it brought you closer to the edge, before you knew it your back was arching and your body shook for the third time tonight as you came hard and fast.

"Oh, shit." You whimpered as your arms collapsed beneath you.

"My poor baby's exhausted." Justin rubbed your back soothingly as he breathed heavily.

"I don't know about you guys, but that was the hottest thing I've ever done." Rachel chuckled as she grabbed her clothes.

"Fucking ditto." Justin laughed as he stood up and grabbed his clothes as well as yours.

As you stood, your legs gave way instantly, luckily Justin caught you and set you back down on the couch. "Just give me a minute." You breathed out as you slid your underwear up your legs.

"Well, you're both definitely forgiven." Justin smirked as he winked at Rachel. "We should do it again sometime."