ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3

Start from the beginning

☆TIME SKIP 15min☆

China walked out of the shower to his room that was close to your bathroom and went into his room. It had a Chinese flag on the door. His clothes weren't there anymore. He didn't know that you had accidentally taken his clothes, he thought one of the countries was trying to pull a prank on him. Luckily he had extra clothes just like the ones he layed out on his bed in a suitcase the living room that he forgot to take up stairs. So he goes down stairs in just a towl, but before that he asked Japan if I was down stairs yet. He was worried that youd probably think he was a big perv or sothing for walking around the house half naked. Luckily you where in your room sleeping but he didn't know.

He found his clothes just in time before anyone saw him.  He changed and waited in the kitchen with every one else. It was already 9:30 am when everyone was ready. They had planed to tell you about everything on that day and get you to get to know the rest of the countries.

☆TIME SKIP 9:35 am☆

☆YOUR POV☆

You had just woken up and decided to go look for the kitchen then you put your shoes on and decided to look for the stairs. Once you finally found them, alot of people that you've never seen before where there. You only knew 3 possibly 4 people there your thoughts were still a bit blurry. You waited at the top of the stairs and watched what everyone was like. For some odd reason they where calling each other after names of country's, you thought it was kinda funny and watched for 5 min.

☆HC POV☆

"Where is _____. And who is the one that took my clothes!~aru." China yelled.

"Italy and I couldn't have done it we where making breakfast all morning and helping out all morning." America said innocently.

"Yeah and we never went up stairs for anything." Italy said.

"Ja I never saw anyone in the hall this morning." Germany said.

"I'm going to see if ______ is okay." America said as he walked slowly towards the bottom of the stairs.

☆YOUR POV☆

You stood up and walked down the stairs. You gained most of your energy and strength back from napping and takin the nice long bath. You where very silent  when you walked so nobody really noticed you where coming down stairs. Then you saw a Chinese man starting to blush.  You saw this man before but you had forgotten his name.

"Why is she wearing Yao's clothes? Yao did you? I'm going to kill you." Alfred

"I did nothing~aru I swear. She might of wandered into the wrong room." Yao said.

"Let's go back up stairs before anyone else sees you like this." The girl with long hair said as she walked up the stairs with you. You noded. Then you apologize to Yao before you left.

You found your room and saw that there was a dress just your size layed out on the bed. The girl waited outside so you could change. Once you had finally finished you stepped out of the room you really didn't see how the dress looked on you because there wasn't a mirror in your room.

"Wow you look very pretty in this." The nice girl said.

"Thank you." You replied politely.

"We should go downstairs now. " She suggested. You noded. As you went down stairs you saw many different people. You started to get scared, and hesitated to go down.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. Come on." She said she said as she grabbed your hand and walked you down stairs. You walked closer to the kitchen just as you where about to step in Alfred saw you. He was blushing many shades of red.

"Hey_______, before you go in there. I need to tell you something, can you keep a secret. " Alfred asked. You nod.

"Okay, I am a country." He said." I am America to be exact, the girl standing next to you, she's one too, she's Hungary.  We have a couple more friends in the kitchen and some others in hotels nearby. I know this is a lot to take in right now, but its what we are, we have regular names but we don't like to use them. Come, I'll introduce you to everyone know if you want. "

You nod. You decided to belive him, surprisingly you felt as though you had known him long ago, like if he was your best friend in the past or something like that.

"We'll tell you everything else you want to know later, for now just enjoy yourself here. Okay?" Alfred said as he walked into the kitchen and you followed along with Hungary.

As you stepped into the kitchen you saw so many people. They had warm welcoming smiles. As you walked in many where trying to introduce themselves but America and Hungary calmed them and sat you down at the table. Many of the rest of the countries kept asking questions until a blond man with blue eyes started yelling and everyone was quite.

"Hello I am Germany it is very nice to meet you" A tall man with blonde hair with a thick german accent said.

"Im _____ _________, and im 15 years old.Thank you for taking care of me." You said politely.

"You're so polite and cute. " Everyone said in unison. You started to blush

"You should eat, you need your strength. You've been out for a while. After your done I'll introduce you to everyone." Germany said as you sat down and started to eat.