ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1

Pain

It was all that you felt. You had never felt happiness. Well not before the accident. You were adopted no one knew where you came from. Your adoptive parents really loved you but you always felt so alone like as if you where different. One day your 'parents' had a family meeting when you where fifteen. Later that night in the house where the meeting was held in, was ransacked and everyone in there was murdered. You where the only one that had survived this terrible thing because your 'parents' made you run away and go to your 'father's' brothers house , so you did as you where told and left.

You had only seen him once he was a pretty nice man. He let you stay at his house as long as you needed to, but a couple months later he lost his job and started drinking. Then he started abusing you. He would start punching you, raping you all you felt was pain. He would always keep you locked up in the basement with ropes or with chains and he would never hardly feed you. You looked as if you where nothing but skin and bones, you looked as pale as snow and you were so small. He would stab, and cut you with kitchen knives, and then start whiping you every where on your back, arms, and legs. When his friends would come over they would all start doing the same thing. You had no where else to go so you just had to put up with it.

You also had to get a job to pay for all of your uncles fees. One day you came home late because you had to work a double shift.

"What where you doing so late out you little sl*t selling your body!" He said fircefully then he threw a mirror to the side of your head, it shattered and shards of the mirror where stabbed in the side of your head. Then you blackened out for a while. During this time he had whiped you all over your arms, forcing you to get up. He then when up to his room and left the door open. After that you woke up with your hands hurting and bleeding you saw no one in the room and you wanted to just run as far away as you could, so you stood up grabed your jacket, and then quickly opend the door and ran as fast and as far as you could you didn't dare to look back for you where to scared to. All you heard was, "run you stupid little sl*t, I know you'll be back". You ran as fast as your legs could carry you then you fainted from exhaustion and blood loss. You just laid their helpless, in the snow. You held your knees close to your chest and fainted.

☆TIME SKIP☆ 5 minutes

☆Hetalia Characters (HC) POV☆

The axis and allies where heading down to America's mansion. They where going to stay there for a month or 2 because they where having so many world conference meetings in America.

The mansion was extremely big it had more than 15 rooms. The other countries where staying in the local hotels because they didn't want to be such a bother to America even thought he didn't really mind.

The countries had so many world conference meetings because of a country that popped up a long time ago, because they still couldn't find the personification version.

Then they turned the corner and found you there laying on the ground in the snow, nearly dieing of blood loss.

"Whoa dudes what's she doing out here ? Is that blood on her? " America asked.

"Yes. I belive so. She's bleeding alot, we need to take her to the hospital. America how far is the closest hospital?!" Germany said as he got down on his knee and studied your face.

"It's really far." America said. "Lets go to my house. I have alot of medical supplies there. It's just a couple steets down from here."

"Okay we better hurry then." Germany said carefully as he picked you up bridal style.

"Ve! I feel bad for the poor thing all alone in the cold weather!" Italy said as he looked at you with worry.

"Da me too." Russia replied as he studied all the markings and bruises all over your legs and the side of your head.

"No time for chitchat," China began "We better hurry, they're going to need Japan and I to help. Let's hurry Japan. "

"Hai!" Japan replied.

Everyone started running to America's house. Luckily America did have alot of medical supplies in his house.

You where then laid down on a bed. China and Japan had helped to heal you while everyone else was waiting outside worried even though they didn't know you. Luckily they didn't remove your jacket so they couldn't see your scars.

☆TIME SKIP☆ 1hr

"Okay we're done ~aru." China said as he exited the room and closed the door behind Japan.

"Veeeeeeeeeeee will she be ok? " Italy asked with concern.

"Hai. She rill be fine, but she needs to sreep for now. " Japan replied.

"Can we see her?" France asked.

"Just for a sec, but dont wake her up." Japan answered as he gave an evil eye to Italy, America, Britain, and France. Then they all stepped in as quietly as they could. All of a sudden, they barely noticed that there was blood going through your jacket.

"What happened? I thought you had heald her." America asked with saddeness and concern in his voice. Then China and Japan took off your jacket but before they took it all off they saw a couple of the new cuts that you had and orderd everyone to get out quickly. Everyone, except for China and Japan, quickly walked out of the room. Japan and China where awestruck at how many cuts and bruises you had.

"Get more bandages aru!" China said as he studied the cuts that were bleeding.

"Hai!" Japan said as he ran out of the room to get more things. He quickly comes back with everything they needed.

☆TIME SKIP☆ 30 min

As Japan and China start to walk out of the room everyone ran tword them. They where asking a bunch of questions about you. China and Japan kept secret about the cuts on your arms because they didn't want anyone to worry more than they already where already.

"Shes going to be fine now." China said. "There are no more wounds.

"She should stay here for the night." England said. " I think it would be rude just to leave her stranded in a hospital. That is if America doesn't mind. "

"That's a great idea!" America exclaimed. " I dont mind at all. It's getting pretty late. Lets go to sleep so we can wake up early, I don't want her to wake up before us feeling scared."

"I'm worried about~a her. Shouldn't one of us take~a care of her while she's asleep~a?" Italy asked

"That is a good idea, but no she's very weak and thin. She's not going to wake up till tomorrow afternoon. I believe.

"I wonder who would do such cruel things to the poor girl." France said as he sighed.

"Da she's to pretty for that to happen to her." Russia said as he looked at the closed door.

" We better get up early. I'll show you to your rooms now. " America said as he walked towards the end of the hall. The others followed. They all got ready and went to bed wondering if you'd be alright.

(A/N) Sorry for all the errors. I never proof read. I hope you're enjoying so far. Please don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow.