ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3

Start from the beginning

"Okay when your done undressing and step into the bath, call us so we can help you, you look very tired. We wouldn't want you to drown." The girl with the short white hair said. You noded. Then they stepped out side to let you undress and step into the bath. You had totally forgotten about all your scars. You just couldn't stop thinking about what happened to you and where you were, and who those people where.

"I'm done." You said softly, but loud enough so they could hear. They steped into the bathroom, you where half asleep they washed your hair and scrubed your arms it was kind of painful because of the soap stinging your wounds. Then they went down to your legs. You could hardly move them so nice girls helped you out. You where astonished at how much blood there was in the water.

Then the two nice girls asked if you wanted to just relax in a hot bath with knew clean water. You told them yes. They walked you to another bathroom .

There where so many rooms when you where walking to the bathroom you saw different rooms with country flags on them.

"Okay here we are. The bath is already prepared. We did this just incase you wanted to take two. I always love to take two in the morning.  I'll leave you alone for now, it kinda looks like you have a little bit more energy, just yell if you need anything. We'll be moving your stuff to a cleaner room. Its in the second hall across the second door to your left. I brought you some clothes so you could change into them they'll be in your room, and  I'll set your undergarments here so you can change into them, and walk over there with a towl on. The floor is to wet I'm afraid that if you change here you might slip. After you do that go down the stairs into the kitchen so you can eat something. Oh and one last thing leave the door unlocked so if you yell we can just rush in. I think thats pretty much it, we'll explain everything else later. Sorry I talk way to much, we'll be going know." The girl with long hair said.

"Thank you very much. " You replied as they exited the bathroom.

☆HC POV☆

"I hope she doesn't get lost, this is such a big house." Hungary said worriedly.

"Da me too. Hey, we should wake everyone up so they can get ready for breakfast and so they can see ________." Ukraine said as they walked down the halls to the kitchen.

"Yeah, okay let's start. Tell everyone to take a quick shower but to not use the room where _______ is in, and make sure to tell everyone that if they see her than to lead her to the kitchen just incase she's lost or something.  Oh, and be sure to check on her every 35 min the door is open." Hungary said.

"Right! Let's get started. " Ukraine said.

☆YOUR POV☆

Once they left you stepped in to the bath and stayed there for a little bit more than an hour the nice girls had checked up on you every 35 min. You finally got out and put your undergarments on then you went into a room, you forgot where the room that the nice girl told you, but the room was open, so you asummed it was that one, it had a Chinese flag on it. You stepped in and saw clothes layed out you put them on and they where really big on you.

A few moments later you remembered that you had forgotten your shoes in the restroom you went down the halls looking for the restroom, you found it but your stuff wasn't there. You go down a hall and you found an opend door, the same way you left the other door open but this time there was no flag on it. You opend and your clothes stuff was there you just waited there. You were tired from wandering, so you just fell asleep.

☆HC POV☆

Everyone finished up getting ready except for China he was the last one to be woken up. He had layed out most of his clothes on the bed before he took a quick shower.