Gemini(f) x Libra(m): Two Faced

Start from the beginning

"Whaddya mean?" Libra whispered, still looking at the TV.

"You and Gemini."

Libra looked at Leo confused, but blushing, which (luckily) he couldn't see in the dark. Libra scoffed.

"What? No way. She's annoying... And... She's annoying!" He replied quietly. He looked down. It was true that she talked a lot, and she had a bubbly personality. She was like the human form of Sardonyx. (god bless you if you get that reference)

"Yeah, but you should get to know each other better," Leo said.

"We've know each other for 8 years, I think we know each other well. End of story."

---

"That was a good movie!" exclaimed Capricorn. The sound of crunching and chewing was heard.

"Taurus! That's, like, your third bowl of popcorn," Sagittarius noticed. Taurus looked at her with a playfully hurt look.

"No, it's my second," he corrected her, shoving another handful of popcorn in his mouth.

Gemini looked at Cancer. "I'm going to my room. Later losers," Gemini said, winking at Cancer. Cancer followed her to Gemini's room.

---

"Ugh, I think I do like Gemini..." Libra groaned. Him and Leo sat on Capricorn's couch. Leo smiled.

"Ha. I knew it," he said cockily as he drank from his diet can of soda. Libra gagged.

"Ew. How can you drink diet?" he asked, clearly grossed out as Leo set the drink on the coffee table.

"That's not the point. Why don't you just ask her out? The worst thing she can say is no," he said reassuringly. Libra sighed.

"But I don't want her to say no. You know Cancer and Virgo are with her at all times-"

"Don't worry about them. They think you should go out with Gemini, too. They're not the problem."

"Yeah, but Gemini's so two faced. She could say yes or no."

Leo picked up his can and drank from it again.

"Go with your gut."

Libra thought about it.

"Y'know what? Yeah! I'm gonna ask her!"

---

"...what if I do like Libra?" Gemini asked Cancer, while Cancer was smiling wide.

"Come on, Gemini. It was obvious," Cancer replied, sounding like it was nothing new. Gemini looked at her, her eyes wide.

"People already knew?" she asked confused. Cancer nodded, as she at another chip from out the bag. "Whatever, he probably doesn't like me anyways," Gemini said in despair. Cancer looked at her.

"Well... ask him out! The worst he can say is no."

Gemini pondered about Cancer's suggestion for a few seconds.

"Hmmm..." Gemini thought. She sighed.

"I guess I will..."

Cancer sighed in relief. She set the chip bag down on Gemini's bed.

"Finally-"

"But what if he says no and then goes for Pisces or something? Or what if he's gay? --GASP-- ...what if he's GAY?!"

Cancer laughed. "You talk too much. Instead of preparing for the worst, prepare for the best. And keep down, Virgo's trying to study," Cancer warned Gemini.