2.10 girl meets yearbook

Start from the beginning

"Riles, I don't think they meant this as a good thing." Maya said as Amzie nodded.

"They're making fun of me and they're making fun of you, too." Farkle said as he looked at the brunette.

"What?"

"Would you stop smiling?" Amzie asked.

"I'm not smiling, Z. This is my upset face. This is smiling." Riley said before she made a different face.

"You know what? I don't care what they say." Farkle said.

"Neither do I."

"I don't care what they say at all." Farkle said.

"Neither do I at all. How'd this stuff even get in here? We're the editors." Riley said as she and Farkle looked at the book.

"Wow. We must have very poor quality control." Farkle said.

"What'd you get, Huckleberry?" Amzie asked as she looked at him.

"I got Most Likely To Be Okay With Anything That Ever Happens." Lucas said.

"How do you feel about that?" Amzie asked.

"Well, actually I'm okay with that. Oh!" Lucas realized.

"I'm not all sunshine and rainbows. I have a dark side." Riley said before the girls looked at her.

"Let me see your dark side face." Maya said before Riley made a face.

"Aw!"

"Guys, we're not gonna make a huge deal out of this, are we?" Amzie asked.

"Yeah. Who cares?" Lucas asked with a shrug.

"It's only what everybody thinks of us." Riley said.

"What's more important to you: what you think of yourself or what other people think of you?" Lucas asked.

"What I think of myself." Riley said.

"Yeah!"

"—and what I think of myself is that it really bothers me what other people think of me." Riley said.

"Yeah."

"Well, forget about it. It's not like you can just turn around and be someone new." Lucas said.

"Yeah. This is me now." Farkle said after he pulled his turtleneck off to show a black tshirt and put a black beanie on his head.

"Farkle?"

"Nope. Farkle's gone. You'll never see him again. Babe." Farkle said before he walked into class.

"What the hell?"

"Okay, what have we got here?" Cory asked after he walked in to see Farkle leaning on his desk.

"I'm Donnie Barnes."

"Really, Farkle? Of all the names in the world you could pick for another personality, you pick Donnie Barnes?" Amzie asked with a chuckle.

"You don't get it, do you, babe? I'm Donnie Barnes, Regular Guy." Farkle said.

"I'd see that movie." Cory said with a shrug.

"Donnie Barnes is the real me. Farkle Minkus is my goofy other personality." Farkle said.

"No, you're Farkle. I'll prove it to you. See? How'd you possibly do that?" Lucas asked after he changed the name plate to Farkle, then Farkle changed it to Donnie Barnes.

"I don't wanna be Most Likely To Be Farkle. Face it, Cowboy. There's a new pretty boy in town. Thank you. I am—Donnie Barnes." Farkle said before he sat down.