She smiled proudly and clapped her hands cheerfully . " Yay ! I can come over to your house around 9 and we can get ready and leave around 10 ! This is going to be the best ! " she cheered , clearly overwhelmed with happiness . Hopefully Teresa won't be home today so we can peacefully sneak out . I forced a fake smile at Sophie before she walked out .

What the fuck did I just get myself into ? Ugh !

** Later that day **

Sophie and I sent forever getting ready for the party . Sophie straighten her long brown hair and it flowed nicely down her back . She wore a blue skin tight dress with no straps that defined her curves , and blue and gold high heels to match . She looked stunning !

I let my curly hair down and for the first time I thought it looked beautiful . I wore a light grey converse shirt with a stunned leather jacket , high waisted denim shorts , and my favorite pink sandals just got a pop of color . Underneath my clothes , I had on a neon pink swim suit since it was a supposed beach party .

" You look so good Riley ! If I played for the other team , I'd definitely be getting your number tonight . " she winked and ran her fingers through my curls .

" Your crazy ! " I laughed as I slid my hands into my back pockets .

" Okay so I'll make sure we get back around 11 because I know that your dads on that important business trip thingy and your steps out . So let's hit that road , shall we ? " she smiled brightly and put her hand out of me to take it , a giggled and took her hand . We made our way to her car and headed to the party .

**36 minutes later**

" We're here ! " she yelled in excitement as she stepped out the car . I played with my hands nervously and gulped .

" Um , y-yeah . " I stuttered , I'm scared that Alison might see me .

We walked to the front door and let ourselves in . There were sweaty people kissing and dry humping everywhere ! The lights were dim and different colors flashed throughout the huge house ! The music was cool and fresh and it blasted loudly . Not one person was standing around , everybody was dancing somebody . Girls flashed guys , and guys cheered . This party was disgusting ! But it rocked !

" You want a drink or something sexy ? " one guy slurred . He was talking to Sophie and he clearly liked her .

" Sure . " Sophie said willingly , and followed the guy to get a drink .

I stood there alone and uncomfortable .

" Riley , right ? " a deep voice said , approaching me from the behind .

" Yup . " I said popping the p .

" I'm Dylan Coleman , I'm in your history class . " he yelled over the loud blasting music . I knew who he was , everybody knew who he was . He was the sexy guy that carried around a guitar and the second he sung, to you , you would get completely fall in love with him .

" Oh , hey Dylan . " I shifted awkwardly and played with my hands .

" You don't look like your having a good time ? You want to drink or something ? " he asked , looking kind of nervous .

" Okay . " I muttered simply . He was cute and I might of well have fun tonight .

" Cool , just follow me . " he grabbed my hand and leading me through the sweaty people . I blushed and looked down at my feet just like a always do when a cute boy touches me .

He got me a drink and I slowly pressed in to my lips gulping down the liquid . It burned my throat and My choke a little . He laughed and patted my back .