Chapter Twenty Three: Mother Who?

A/N: Sorry for the late update... read and enjoy! :D  (UNEDITED) 

**********************************

Chapter Twenty Three: Mother Who?

Roxanne Millford POV

I opened my eyes for a while now but all was there is darkness. I think I'm in a cell room. For every minutes passing, I was suffocating.

Yes, I'm having here a bit claustrophobic situation. Damn those assholes!!!

This was all their fault!

After I was drugged and abducted by those creepy men in black, they held me here. An abandoned dark, super dark and lack of air I might add, prison.

I tried to freed myself but when I prepared to pull the chains tied securely around my arms, it wouldn't break. I tried and tried until it comes to the point where my arms earned red marks from it and it was starting to hurt. I'm baffled on how this chains kept me still in this place. I mean, I am a hunter with strength. This should be easy to me. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

I think it's a specialized chain...for me? But it just silver!

I smelled the chain...

I could almost taste the smell of it. It was horrible!

Yes, it was definitely silver but there was something in it that I couldn't identify that made me really sick. It was like sucking my strength every time I tried to struggle.

What the hell is this?

Where the fucking place am I?

Great! I feel suffocated and weak at the same time. What a good combination! Sarcasm there.

I tried to calm myself to minimize the energy I've been losing since I was in this pathetic dark place. Inhale. Exhale. Breathe in. Breathe out. Again. Inhal---

I stopped when I heard footsteps coming outside. I concentrated to hear more and knew that it was heading to this room. It became louder and louder every second.

I took a deep breath when a flash of light peeked to the wall. I heard murmurs and a door opened. I didn't even know a door was there!

"Well, look at what we have here" a womanly voice said. The light coming from outside the room was blinding me and it made me difficult to see a clear view of this woman.

"Look at me" I heard she ordered.

"Stupid bitch! Can't you see my eyes are adjusting to sudden burst of light. No brain at all???"

"What?!" her voice laced with an angry tone.

"Should I repeat what I had said?"

She stopped talking for a couple of seconds then the unknown woman's laughs surrounded the place. I thought she's gone crazy but when she spoke again. It confirmed that she was. Gone crazy.

"You really sounded like Lourdes when she spoke to me" she said between laughs.

I frowned, "Lourdes? What do you mean? You have her? You are the reason she's gone? Who the fuck are you?!" I shouted.

"Can you ask questions but make it one by one. For the first question. Yes."

"Where is she!!!???"

"Dear, be patient and you'll eventually know where she is" then the woman laughed and exit the room before she commanded her minions to take her outside the cell.