Chapter Twelve: Jensen's Suspicion

A/N:

So here's the Chapter Twelve....

Hope you like it!

Vote and Comment...

& don't forget to share it to your friends

Now....

Let's begin.....

*****************

Chapter Twelve: Jensen's Suspicion

Jensen was waiting for Eli to chill himself. After the call from Alpha Hancock's beta, he seemed rigid and angry. Jensen knew that of course, whatever threat showed pertaining to each pack will make an alpha in defensive mode. Just what Eli was now.

It's true that hunters were their major problem and the vampires just came in second. Hunters were not all mortals/humans that some would tell. They were different. There were hunters by blood. Also they were hunting different kinds of supernaturals. They had group hunting vampires, faeries, goblins, werewolves and such. Hunters by blood were hunters with power and strength that can turned them down but not strong enough. Still they were really skilled, and that's their plus factor.

Many years ago, in a war were supernaturals combined themselves to fight against the hunters. Fortunately, they defeated them and the number of original hunters were lessen that human recruits came to the line. Humans were also skilled but not more than the hunters by blood. These type of hunters were rare but a big deal to be handled because they were more cruel.

Jensen saw a genuine hunter by blood once. It was a woman. Back then, she had a beautiful face and a good physique. If he didn't smelled her, she could be classified who had a werewolf beauty but she wasn't. She had this hatred look in her eyes shooting to us. Jensen was with his father that time because they patrolled their territory and then the woman showed up.

***************************

[Flashback]

"Why are you here" his father said baring his canines. His father looked scary.

The woman didn't even flinched, "I'm here to kill you." She said those words calmly. Jensen became scared for their lives because when his mother used to lived and told him that hunters were kind of killing machines. His mother was killed by a hunter that's why he and his father hold a bug grudge towards them. Still the woman's stance made him nervous for their life's sake.

His father snarled and launched to the woman shifting when he jumped. The hunter just dodged it.

He was just standing there like a fool while looking at his father's wolf trying hardly to took a bite to the hunter's body. Jensen wanted to help.

'Dad, I'll help you' he linked to him.

'Stay where you are son. I've got this. I will kill this bitch' his father answered. Jensen was really young at that time so if he helped him, he'll be a hindrance to his father or maybe gave no help at all. So he decided to call some back-ups from their pack.

He reached their beta's mind, 'Roger! We need back up. A hunter showed.'

'Where are you?' Roger, the beta, asked him frantically.

'Near the borderside across the lake. Hurry!'

'We're coming' Roger said. Jensen cut off the link.