Chapter Thirteen: The Mysterious Man

A/N:

Hey, my lovelies...this is a short chapter but I hope you will like it...

VOTE AND COMMENT

Start now!

**************************************

Chapter Thirteen: The Mysterious Man

What's happening? What was happening to me?!

I felt different.

This was not me.

This not what I used to be.

I-I-I...don't know what is going on with my body.

All I know that I'm changing.

This started when I drank the whole serum that Corey made. I knew that I didn't injected it in my body the usual way, instead I poured it on ny throat. Still, I thought the NZ-01 was just like the NZ-0 but the effect may last long. Like instead of three days, it would be four or a five or even a week. But it was much more peculiar.

Yes. I feel like I'm stronger but it was weird. The serum was changing my mood, my thoughts, my body...me.

I also talked badly to my team mates, my almost sisters, my comrades and my friends. Roxanne and Hannah. I felt bad doing that to them but I can't deciphered what was exactly wrong with me.

I tried to contact Corey since I realized the changes in me but he's not picking up. So this state was giving me a headache. What if this can ruined our job? What if this could be a hindrance? What if...? So many what ifs.

I know that Xanne and Hanny noticed the changes. Maybe the temper problems.

Lately, I'm doing the walk all alone. I also saw Mac and his group jailed in one of the alphas cellar. How?

How did I managed to do that when werewolves were stronger and they will smelled me if I stepped a foot in their land? Let alone, their pack house? Because I'm that awesome and smart?

Nah.... I'm smart, yes. So I'll think logically and that would be taking steps with my team mates. But the 'change' in me wanted to act irrational. Then, there was this morning when I pissed a werewolf but it was his fault. Her girlfriend was a slut accusing me of seducing Keelix and Silva at the same time. But I was saved, even though I can protect myself, by Hanny and Xanne. Then I left them in a way that they would definitely think how I managed to get away from the scene.

Silva.

I... I'm puzzled why I feeling strange towards him. He made me happy by simply talking to me. That made me pleased.

My heart flutters when he was gazing those enchanting green eyes to me. I felt miserable when he looked angry like the last time when the moron named Keelix did a commotion at the gym. And freaking kissed me, but it was only on the cheek. I saw Silva stormed off when he saw that. First, I felt euphoric because that may seemed he cared but I erased that in my mind. I'm a hunter for fuck's sake! I can't let this sensations he was making me experienced led me to my own downfall. He was an enemy. Werewolf. A fucking Alpha werewolf. This was all wrong in every side. It could kill me.

And when I drank the serum, he came to me. He looked sheepishly happy at me and he offered something that I didn't remembered because that time I was occupied with the effects of the serum on my body. I just knew that when he tried to touch me, my body went rigid and alert. I slapped his hand and I saw his symmetrical face of him shocked with my response to him. I quickly escaped to avoid him.