Chapter Six: Meet Eli

A/N:

So guys, I decided to change the title from "Stained Aims" to "Mission: Take Down Alphas". I thought that the new title is catchy than the old one. 

I updated again, that makes it two updates for today, because I'm happy that my story ranked up. Even though it's still far, I'm still thankful for it.

Thanks again to everyone who reads it.

Here you go......

************************

Chapter Six: Meet Eli

Eli was still in daze because of the cafeteria incident. He can't fathom why he could not wipe the owner of those cerulean eyes in his mind. His wolf also was getting antsy. The other alphas seemed to be bothered but Jensen, not so much.

Jensen just thought that the red haired girl was totally h-o-t! He wanted to know her...

While Silva's beta, Rengie had a hard time because Silva's face blushed all time when he remembers the brunette's cute face. The beta tried to talk to him but Silva will just glare at him. The beta knows that his alpha was a cool and silent type of person, Silva doesn't show his emotions well because his face was always in neutral mode, but now? He is perplexed.

They ditched their gym class because they got a report about rogues attack and kidnappings. Eli's younger sister was caught so he instantly run to find the rogues. That news made him panic. He asked for Jensen & Silva's packs help because the rogues were near their territory. Fortunately, his baby sister is saved and the rogues are held in Jensen's land for the punishments.

After their rouge hunt, Eli was asked by his cousins to drive them home. So he went to school and find them. He saw his cousins talking to three girls and he knows who those were. The transferees.

He called them.

"Camille! Roxette!” he shouted. Then he saw the face of the girl that always popped in his mind even though he just saw her this lunch.

He noticed the shocked look to her. He smiled to them to address himself.

"Eli! You know you're late", Roxette said to him.

"I know, we just had to deal with some problems", he eyed her and mind-linked his cousins about the rogues incident.

They got the message and asked him in their pack link if his sister was okay. He told them that things are handled well and then he closed their link. He looked to the transfers and found that they were looking at them with confusion.

"So I see you made new friends?” he said to Camille.

"You could say that but we still didn't ask their names", she said.

"So what are your names?” Roxette asked the transfers.

He was too also waiting to know their names, especially the blue eyed one. He gazed at her. He saw that the red short haired girl's mouth opened to speak.

"I'm Roxanne but you can call me Xanne", the red head girl said then glanced to the long brown haired girl and the dark haired girl with blue eyes that kept haunting him, "These are Lourdes and Hannah", she said respectively.

So her name was Hannah.

"Just call me Dess. Lourdes is old", the long haired suggested.

"Cool", Camille said.

He turned to look again at Hannah, he didn't know why but he felt like smirking inside his head that now he knew her name. Hannah felt someone's looking and found the gray eyed alpha glancing at her. She corked an eyebrow and grinned.