Chapter Eight: Meet Jensen

A/N:

I thought to update since you guys were craving for more. I don't know if you'll find this chapter boring, but I hope you will see the side of Jensen.

Thanks for the your funny comments/encouragement. I appreciate it all.

Hope you like it...

Vote and Comment!

*********************

Chapter Eight: Meet Jensen

 He's a player. A man whore. Whatever nasty name you wanted to throw back to him, he will gladly accept it. He admitted those facts and he's not ashamed for it. He liked ditching classes. He liked being an alpha, a leader but don't get that wrong. He isn't like the others who were greedy of power. He still do his part of being a good alpha but he has needs. And wants.

Alpha Jensen DeWitt.

*********************

The moment he locked his eyes to the red haired girl, a fire that existed on him flamed up to next level. His wolf was astonished to see a girl like that. He can't smell anything but human on her. But it was strange that she smell pretty normal.

He know that human smelled 'human' but they still have a distinct scent. While she and the other two girls that sat beside her were smelled like so very human. Jensen thought that he was just thinking too much. Maybe.

Jensen start to check out the red head even though she was sitting, their gazes were locked to each other. Women. They are so much alike with the others. They like good looking guys, finding some excitement and looking for a good fuck. Common.

He smirked to the unknown red head. Suddenly, the girl frowned and snapped to the brunette girl who sat beside her.

'Badass' his wolf said on his mind.

'Agreed' he replied.

He notice too that the other alphas which are also his friends were staring at the transferees. Eli looked shock but his face soften while when he saw Silva, he almost laugh because the typical 'cool and silent' guy was blushing. That was a funny scene.

They were brought back from their 'moment' when Michael, Eli's Beta, told them to proceed on the table. The populars.

When they sat, he noticed that the transferees were walking out of the cafeteria. They were like escaping. He steal a last glance to the red haired and thought that he would ask and know her name.

'Just the name?' his wolf asked.

He grinned and thought that maybe he can ask for more.

If you know what he mean...

***********************

Jensen had a quickie with a blonde chick in the janitor's closet. He has needs so you can't blame him for that. Besides, the only one who is supposedly to fulfill his needs is still nowhere to find. His so called mate.

He also craved to meet his mate but it's been a long wait and he's a growing alpha so he needs someone to had his release. And the blonde girl, now putting her clothes back, was a good example.

"Call me?" the blonde girl that he can't remember the name said.

"Yes..."

The girl rolled her eyes, "Jana."

"Whatever, don't call me but I'll call if I want to."

Jana girl glared and stomped her feet, and walked out the janitor's closet.